Can someone morph my profile.

inferiortool

Rotter
I would really appreciate it if you could morph it into something realistic what I could expect after jaw surgery but if could morph it into a slayer profile just for the lols that would be awesome too.

Oh and does my maxilla / orbitals look recessed?

inferiortool

Rotter
sephy said:
you took  a video of a picture lmfao

LOL I know....
I have atleast 200 recordings of my profile, quite the obsession.

OnTheRun

Regular
Your mentolabial fold is nuts. How bad is your overbite? You don't seem to have any lip incompetence.

inferiortool

Rotter
sephy said:
inferiortool said:
LOL I know....
I have atleast 200 recordings of my profile, quite the obsession.
why recordings of pictures, makes no sense

i used to take 999999 pics of my profile every day in 2015 srs, I was obsessed. But I can tell from this blurry pic that it looks pretty normal and nowhere near as bad as mine was

Nevermind I read your comment wrong I thought you saw it was a video intentionally because I did take that screeny of a video but I tried too just make a picture of it but gyazo made it a gif instead.
And don't you think my profile would look alot better after jaw surgery that bump inbetween my chin/ lips is bothering me and my lower jaw just looks recessed.
I visited my surgeon and he said I needed teeth pulled so I asked for a palatal expander which he didn't want too do so I ran but I am starting a research for a new surgeon atm LOL.

OnTheRun said:
Your mentolabial fold is nuts. How bad is your overbite? You don't seem to have any lip incompetence.
I think my surgeon said it was 9mm and they said if I would get the surgery the fold would decrease too I think its more then 9mm tho because my teeth are forward set and they said something like my overbite will even get worse if they straighten my teeth.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion

inferiortool

Rotter

LOOOOOOOL that is exactly my reaction after I look at my profile view videos.

inferiortool

Rotter
Dentist said:
Serious mentolabial fold fuark. never seen one that pronounced. Procumbent lips and the fold would be solved with bimax. 

also maybe a bit of length added to the lower third would be good.
It's not very pretty XD

Thanks for the feedback.