Can someone explain to me what a truecel is???

Feelsbrah

Banned
I dont understand how its different from a regular incel

Feelsbrah

Banned
mrz said:
Truecels have had absolutely no sexual interaction with females as far as my understanding goes. For example, I've touched tits once and held hands once, so am not actually a truecel.
Damn I havent kissed or held hands yet.   Nvm I still have hope

Joncoping

Normie
A truecel is an actual incel due to his LOOKS. His problem isn't autism or personality. He may have secondary maladaptive autism or personality defects due to his subhumanity, but the root cause is the subhumanity and ugliness. 

Truecels usually are very bluepilled and you won't find them on this site because they would not be able to COPE with the redpill and go ER. You usually see truecels doing charity work or speaking at TED conferences talking about how their life is awesome and how it's all about inner beauty. Like I said, they can't swallow the redpill.

Ultimate neckbeards in trench coats who may or may not have a fedora to go with it.

Peppers

Subhuman
Truecels are not only grounded by poor looks, social isolation and low financial and social status, but also couldn't get a 2/10 land whale into bed for a OnS if they pulled their finger out and tried.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Someone post the guy in the COD t-shirt...always makes me LOL

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Joncoping said:
A truecel is an actual incel due to his LOOKS. His problem isn't autism or personality. He may have secondary maladaptive autism or personality defects due to his subhumanity, but the root cause is the subhumanity and ugliness. 

Truecels usually are very bluepilled and you won't find them on this site because they would not be able to COPE with the redpill and go ER. You usually see truecels doing charity work or speaking at TED conferences talking about how their life is awesome and how it's all about inner beauty. Like I said, they can't swallow the redpill.
Nobody who speaks at TED is an incel, they're redpilled slayers themselves but they want to keep the rest of the world in the dark.

Joncoping

Normie
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Joncoping said:

Nobody who speaks at TED is an incel, they're redpilled slayers themselves but they want to keep the rest of the world in the dark.
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
I feel bad for doing this

Francesco

Normie
mrz said:
Truecels have had absolutely no sexual interaction with females as far as my understanding goes. For example, I've touched tits once and held hands once, so am not actually a truecel.
Wow I didn't know you were a proper virgin. Why haven't you  fucked prostitutes?