Can someone explain exactly what was done in these 2 bimax results?

Sixpence

Incel
I know they look so much better in the afters, but I still dont understand exactly why

Firstly this guy:

1583540654356.png
1583540727084.png

Although his chin has clearly moved forward, his gonial angle is still bad and there still seems to be downward growth. So why does he look so much better after? Why does his midface look less long when it doesn't appear to be shorter?

Now this guy:
1583541021960 (1).png
1583541004265 (1).png

He is not very recessed to begin with. Why exactly does he look more masculine and 'chadlike' in the after?

From the side profile, it looks like gonial angle is still bad, and forward improvement minimal.

I just want to understand it so I can know what my potential results could look like.

Sixpence

Incel
In my opinion the first guy went from 2.25 to 4.25 PSL

And the second guy went from 3.5 to 5.25 PSL

Sixpence

Incel
Second guy went from incel to Noszka-lite
I have the same type of forward growth as him and the same wimp like face as his before (different racial look though).

If I can look similarly more dom and masculine after it would be amazing.

Rigor Mortis

powder day every day
Just looks like advancement and ccw rotation of the maxillary mandibular complex , rhino in one , possible genio in one

Sixpence

Incel
Just looks like advancement and ccw rotation of the maxillary mandibular complex , rhino in one , possible genio in one
Na dude I dont think he got that

Look at how full and plastic his face is. You see it in other pics of him. He has been doped to the eyeballs with fillers

Impressive that fillers could mimic ccw lefort and genio though

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets

Look at how full and plastic his face is. You see it in other pics of him. He has been doped to the eyeballs with fillers

so now that jaw surgery seems to be invasive for your taste you try to convince yourself that is is result of filler?

just lol

Sixpence

Incel
so now that jaw surgery seems to be invasive for your taste you try to convince yourself that is is result of filler?

just lol
I have no real recession (forward growth is average) except for my chin, which can be fixed with genio.

My bite is fine and I have no apnea/snoring. If I was to get jaw surgery I'd want to be very confident that:
- it would be aesthetically worth it
- a less invasive procedure wouldn't accomplish a similar ascension

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
I have no real recession (forward growth is average) except for my chin, which can be fixed with genio.

My bite is fine and I have no apnea/snoring. If I was to get jaw surgery I'd want to be very confident that:
- it would be aesthetically worth it
- a less invasive procedure wouldn't accomplish a similar ascension
im not talking about your personal situation but claiming that one of the above posted result is a result of fillers...just lol

Sixpence

Incel
im not talking about your personal situation but claiming that one of the above posted result is a result of fillers...just lol
Oh SHIT!

Fuck I thought it was the Toni Mahfud thread.

Haha sorry dude. When the guy said ccw rotation etc I thought he had commented on Mahfud.

My bad. I have been quarantining alone for days and I must be a bit mentally lazy.

Sixpence

Incel

Sorry I thought Rigor Mortis had commented on another of my thread.

Of course the guys in the OP got jaw surgery instead of fillers.

cekoner

Normie
are you spanish? you are looking at Pelle, one of Hernandez Alfaro's patients