Can someone do a Pakistani guy London dating experiment with Polish girls?

TheTrews

Normie
I want to see just how much more Polish and Eastern European nanas really message back average (ugly) Pakistani guys on sites like Pof, OkCupid etc.

BlackPill

Banned
TheTrews said:
I want to see just how much more Polish and Eastern European nanas really message back average (ugly) Pakistani guys on sites like Pof, OkCupid etc.
I said it once and I'll say it again.

Pakistani's have high Money and Status running convenience shops (any idea of the turnover those shops produce?).

Happy Shopper was run by Pakis
Euro Shopper was run by Eastern European females

The two merged (PREMIER shopper) and thats why you get Polish girls chasing Pakis.

TheTrews

Normie
^ Yeah, because every 20-35 year-old Paki including British born ones run their own convenience shops/Premier Shoppers. Working at the checkout of these places pays absolute poverty wages.

The attraction from Polish women to Paki men is there even when the Paki works a basic office or bar job.

gandytime

Slayer
Good Idea. Just make one yourself. It takes 5 min to set everything up.

TheTrews

Normie
gandytime said:
Good Idea. Just make one yourself. It takes 5 min to set everything up.
I would, but I only have my phone so it would be too much of a hassle.

SeriousM

Normie
come to think of it, I notice that non-Anglo white women tend to love ethnic men a lot from Pakistanis to Latinos to Indians to Arabs and even Asians. A lot of Russian women I have met have been with ethnics and same can be said of some of the French women I have known.

sasuke69

Subhuman
All those non-US white women sound pretty normal. 

White girls in the US are the worst... 

They expect you to spend all of your time with them. They expect you to prove yourself to them. They expect you to constantly bend to their needs and wants. 

You would have to be complete beta to even LTR white girls here. In fact all of the men in LTR's/married (at least ones in my social circles) are all beta normal fags -even though some of them are good looking guys.

I have heard women are a lot better outside of US/UK. All of the white international girls in college, were super nice and very easy going. Being difficult and judgmental is definitely not a white women thing.

Not sure why this is happening? Perhaps media.

oren

Incel
i did tinder fake gps in most of the world the results are
1.philipines
2.thailand
3.poland
im half polish half mroocan

TheTrews

Normie
oren said:
1.philipines
2.thailand
3.poland
Have you ever had an honest heart to heart talk with your Polish mom where you've asked her why she went for a Moroccan man?
[hr]

Gandharva

Banned
oren is half ashkenazi half Sephardic hes not actually half polish and half moroccan,the trews.

oren

Incel
TheTrews said:
oren said:
1.philipines
2.thailand
3.poland
Have you ever had an honest heart to heart talk with your Polish mom where you've asked her why she went for a Moroccan man?
[hr]
No as im not racist and i really like my father unlike my mom that i cant stand beside it if i were tall i would be ok. 
i dont live in usa or other racist county one of the biggest high school slayers was from arabic country . So in israel theres alot of race mixing and race doesnt matter only looks
[hr]
What is the difference between polish jew and polish ?

TheTrews

Normie
How does it feel, Polish potatoes men? Your women prefer brown ethnic men than you just LOL.

incelhero

Normie
eastern euro women care more for M and S than L because eastern europe is a cesspool of misery and impoverishment

IceCutter

Gigachad

^
HOLY shit that guys must have some major M/S!!! She is legit 9 or 10