Can someone describe to me what a typical workday is like?

Chincel

Normie
Narrator said:
Depends what do you do you subhuman.

I play arcade machines, go on hikes, and lounge on a beach. You?

unclejack

Normie
Chincel said:
I want to know how big the bullet I dodged was.

Depends on what you do.
I'm low IQ and so have detested everyday at every job i've ever had.

But some people love it. I have a friend who works in marketing for Facebook. He gets paid shit loads of money, and his 'work' is often not really work (like how I think of work) but it's going to events and fancy places and chatting to people and meeting celebs etc. He also fucks hot interns and stuff on the reg. He's someone who actually likes his 'work' which is something i could never imagine doing

gandytime

Slayer
unclejack said:
Chincel said:
I want to know how big the bullet I dodged was.

Depends on what you do.

But some people love it. I have a friend who works in marketing for Facebook. He gets paid shit loads of money, and his 'work' is often not really work (like how I think of work) but it's going to events and fancy places and chatting to people and meeting celebs etc. He also fucks hot interns and stuff on the reg. He's someone who actually likes his 'work' which is something i could never imagine doing
He is 7+?

unclejack

Normie
gandytime said:
unclejack said:
Depends on what you do.

He is 7+?

He's probably a lookism 4, lol
But by normal standards (before I discovered lookism) i'd have said he was a 6 ish.

flesh

Slayer
it's just awful... it's not just the monotony of day to day repetitive slavery that kills you, although that is terrible - I found it was more just the fact that you NEVER get any decent fucking time off. I live in Britain which is considered to be pretty good for "workers rights" and we get 20 days off a year... So basically if you spread your time out you get a 5 day break every three months. THAT is considered good to wageslaves. I can't even imagine what it's like for Americans, getting like two weeks at most... Fucking hell.

School could be pretty boring at times, but at least you had real, proper breaks from it, you have like 5x as much time off than wageslaves plus the hours are shorter anyway. There are no breaks on the wageslave train. Just work, work, work until you're too old to be a good slave anymore, then you spend your last few years rotting too senile and weak to do anything. This is what awaits most people once college is over. Take my advice, do whatever you can to avoid it.

Just lol. You dodged a fucking cannonball boyo.

MVP

ask questions
Mewslims
unclejack said:
Depends on what you do.

he's one of the ppl the world doesnt need

getting paid for not even having a real, productive job

gandytime

Slayer
unclejack said:
gandytime said:
He is 7+?

But by normal standards (before I discovered lookism) i'd have said he was a 6 ish.
:shock: That means he is below average. Normalfags rate a average men a 7.

Demgainz

Normie
It depends.

I hate my job because of 2 reasons: have to get up early in the morning and shitty pay. If not those, I would be pretty content.

unclejack

Normie
gandytime said:
unclejack said:
:shock: That means he is below average. Normalfags rate a average men a 7.

I don't, though. (didn't before lookism, either)
I still rate people the same now as I did before discovering lookism (which tends to be in the middle of a normalfag rating and a lookism member rating)

Chincel

Normie
Appreciate the feedback. I got a big decision on my hands now, Marvel vs Capcom 2 or Need for Speed? (No wheel or seat in NFS)