Can our body grow when we are awake?

B

BruceWayne

and despite getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night?

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitamins (meat, fish and vegetables). Now I'm 5'6" despite having a 5'9" father and 5'5" younger sister.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How bad did it hurt me?[/font]

BruceWayne said:
and despite getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night?

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitamins (meat, fish and vegetables). Now I'm 5'6" despite having a 5'9" father and 5'5" younger sister.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How bad did it hurt me?[/font]

incelhero

Normie
2-3 hours fucked you hard. You can grow when awake, though. It's just that your body releases more GH when sleeping, mostly from 10 PM to 6 AM. You really fucked yourself.

springfield

Banned
i thought it was common for teens to sleep a lot. i used to sleep 10 sometimes 12 hours especially during the summer. my dad is 5'10, mother is 5'7 im 6'1

B

BruceWayne

MistGeburt3000 said:
How is it possible that an 11 year old only sleep 2-3 hours for months/years ? Why did your parents let that happen ?
My should my parents care about me getting enough sleep or not if I was able to wake up at 6 AM to go to school?