Can Incels be good people?

furio

Incel
Well keep it a dream

It kinda depends on how incel you are, if you are average guy people will praise you but if you are legit -8 then maybe not.

IcedEarth

Slayer
you are not supposed to be good, you only supposed to be able to get what you want without killing yourself

there are no good people irl, so grow the fuck up, no one gives a shit about you so there's no need to look for public approval or any sort of validation from anyone, if you are poor people will spit on you, if you are rich they will hate you even more, so just give up on the good citizen nonsense and do what you must do

IcedEarth

Slayer
adrift said:
IcedEarth said:
you are not supposed to be good, you only supposed to be able to get what you want without killing yourself

there are no good people irl, so grow the fuck up, no one gives a shit about you so there's no need to look for public approval or any sort of validation from anyone, if you are poor people will spit on you, if you are rich they will hate you even more, so just give up on the good citizen nonsense and do what you must do
that's a selfish and nihilistic point of view.
people don't give a shit about you, accept it or die trying to change the world

IcedEarth

Slayer
adrift said:
You're only partly right. People don't give a shit about you unless you have high L, M, or S. I can't change the world but I can (try to) change myself
you are a butthurt child you will get none of those, only sociopathic people get MS not insecure effeminate "why doesn't the world like me" wallflowers

and L? you are either born with it or not, guys here got surgery didn't do much for them

keep on coping faggot, no one gives a shit about your misery

IcedEarth

Slayer
adrift said:
I'm not saying you're wrong, but if I don't try my life doesn't have a purpose. Also very good example of crab mentality in this post.
a few posts before I told you stop giving a fuck about others and just go on with your life, then I trolled you to stop being a pussy, now you call me a crab

lmfao you got schizophrenia you can't be this wishy-washy irl because you are it means you can't even buy fucking groceries without panic attacks or getting paralyzed by others "theoretically" eyeballing and judging you

allindaeyes

Banned
Few incels are good people though. Lets face it most are entitled, angry, bitter, jealous etc. I can see from incel pov but the jealousy aspect is too ugly. I will give you an example like that currycel thread trying to ruin a guy who he probably thought was worse than him not looks matched. lets face it most of us would probably be happier if we werent red pilled and were still deluded or whatever, blue pill people are generally happier though of course its a disgusting world to us.

IcedEarth

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
Few incels are good people though. Lets face it most are entitled, angry, bitter, jealous etc. I can see from incel pov but the jealousy aspect is too ugly. I will give you an example like that currycel thread trying to ruin a guy who he probably thought was worse than him not looks matched. lets face it most of us would probably be happier if we werent red pilled and were still deluded or whatever, blue pill people are generally happier though of course its a disgusting world to us.
I'd like to add irl all people chase lms only old church ladies don't, hence there's no secret knowledge; I only heard pua tell me about confidence in my entire fucking life

all this red pill bollocks is a couple of overprotected socially isolated bona fide nerds realizing how the world really is

too bad it's too late for all of them

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
allindaeyes said:
I'd like to add irl all people chase lms only old church ladies don't, hence there's no secret knowledge; I only heard pua tell me about confidence in my entire fucking life

all this red pill bollocks is a couple of overprotected socially isolated bona fide nerds realizing how the world really is

too bad it's too late for all of them
Most people are deluded about their looks.

90% of the population has maxillary retrusion which means sub 7 and the average normie flag thinks he's a 7

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:

90% of the population has maxillary retrusion which means sub 7 and the average normie flag thinks he's a 7
doesn't apply to my country

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:

Humanity is deluded as the drinking water

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:

yes I will argue with a basement dwelling american hs angsty teenager about how romanians are like because a basement dwelling american hs angsty teenager knows that stuff or romanians even if this person has crippling social anxiety that forbids leaving the house, but no problem because the internet is infallible

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:

yes I will argue with a basement dwelling american hs angsty teenager about how romanians are like because a basement dwelling american hs angsty teenager knows that stuff or romanians even if this person has crippling social anxiety that forbids leaving the house, but no problem because the internet is infallible

C O P I N G
O
P
I
N
G