Can I make something of this frame?

BlueBalls

Chad
5'10 62 kg been gymcelling for about 2 weeks but I got serious a few days ago.

alistair

Normie
Actually, yes. That is a decent frame for aesthetic purposes. Your actual weightlifting may be subpar, however.

BlueBalls

Chad
alistair said:
Actually, yes. That is a decent frame for aesthetic purposes. Your actual weightlifting may be subpar, however.
Wow thanks, why the latter sentence though?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
alistair said:
Yup.

What do your hips look like? As long as they're not high E childbearing hips, you're good to go.

:okay:

BlueBalls

Chad
King Chad said:
More like, can this frame make something of you.
Are you serious?

My bideltoid is barely 18 inches, I've got air in my lungs in this pic.
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:
alistair said:
Yup.

What do your hips look like? As long as they're not high E childbearing hips, you're good to go.
I'll take a picture of my hips tomorrow. Don't have a full body mirror at home but I'll make do somehow.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
18 inches for bideltoid is good for 5'10" & someone who just started gymcelling.

Even at 6'3" you can get away with that and not be considered a framecel. Just barely at that height though.

It's a medium frame, which is ideal. This forum is too black/white. I'd pick medium over large frame any day.

alistair

Normie
BlueBalls said:
alistair said:
Wow thanks, why the latter sentence though?
You aren't big so your natural weightlifting potential is limited. However, your body has ratios generally deemed desirable.

BlueBalls

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
18 inches for bideltoid is good for 5'10" & someone who just started gymcelling.

Even at 6'3" you can get away with that and not be considered a framecel. Just barely at that height though.

It's a medium frame, which is ideal. This forum is too black/white. I'd pick medium over large frame any day.
Here's another pic, what do you think?