Can I go into one thread without seeing the name "Chad"?

Vertu

Incel
You fucking pathetic sheep just need to stop.

You are literally salivating like maniacs:

Chad, c-c-c-had, Chad, ChAD, chaD, chad chad CHAD, c-c-c-chad, CHAD, C-C-ChaD, chad.

It is seriously annoying. But it is the same hive mind mentality that grips on to rubbish like 'mewing' and the obsession with Lefort procedures.

The autism often amplifies the repetition. But just LOL at you expecting Lookism.net to be a bastion of free-thinking individualists.

Vertu

Incel
When I see somebody throwing the term "Chad" around in literally every sentence, it's a telling sign of:

-> Autism
-> Aspergers
-> Social Anxiety
-> Bitterness

It's like a little naive boy who's learned a funny or cool word and literally can't stop uttering it.

There should be a system implemented. More than one mention of "Chad" in your post, instant IP ban.

Browcel

Chad
Norwood Cemetery said:
It is seriously annoying. But it is the same hive mind mentality that grips on to rubbish like 'mewing' and the obsession with Lefort procedures.

The autism often amplifies the repetition. But just LOL at you expecting Lookism.net to be a bastion of free-thinking individualists.
Mewing is legit. You can correct your oral posture with effort or dental appliances.

rigidity

Slayer
Vertu said:
When I see somebody throwing the term "Chad" around in literally every sentence, it's a telling sign of:

-> Autism
-> Aspergers
-> Social Anxiety
-> Bitterness

It's like a little naive boy who's learned a funny or cool word and literally can't stop uttering it.

There should be a system implemented. More than one mention of "Chad" in your post, instant IP ban.
I'm sick of seeing Chad and Slayer said so much around here.

Browcel

Chad
Maximus said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

HERETIC 

Do not use our lord's name in vain  :falseprophet:

http://claimingpower.com/tongueposturefacechanges/
Great site for anyone who is seriously trying to improve their life and looksmax.

rigidity

Slayer
Norwood Cemetery said:

There's a thread on SH with this guy complaining people still hate him after double jaw surgery.  I makes you think that maybe this looks thing isn't always the issue...