• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

can everyone post itt and admit its their brain thats the problem

gaunt

Machine
cope

a_nimbus

Banned
Return Of A Dolphin said:
not their looks like damn stop coping

just go outside and you will see asian guys with white women

short guys with cute women

short asian guys with taller white women

all kinds of guys with cute girls

stop feeling entitled you fucking pussies

IncelRa

Joke

You can say its you that's the problem or that environment that we live in is a problem , both statements are true , the problem is that i personally don't know which of these are harder to change . Red that lonos dudes threat guy seems to be thinking in right direction , but i dont think we can be saved as the mechanism of hedonic treadmill is just too much powerful and most likely our brains have already wired into these repetative thoughts that induce negative feelings patterns , its just too hard without outside help , too hard to upkeep more logical/positive view of world...

a_nimbus

Banned
IncelRa said:

You can say its you that's the problem or that environment that we live in is a problem , both statements are true , the problem is that i personally don't know which of these are harder to change . Red that lonos dudes threat guy seems to be thinking in right direction , but i dont think we can be saved as the mechanism of hedonic treadmill is just too much powerful and most likely our brains have already wired into these repetative thoughts that induce negative feelings patterns , its just too hard without outside help , too hard to upkeep more logical/positive view of world...

listen idiot

youre not entitled to pussy

even your comment reeks entitlement

there is NOTHING to be saved from

youre not good enough so shut the fuck up and deal with it

IncelRa

Joke
a_nimbus said:
IncelRa said:

listen idiot

youre not entitled to pussy

even your comment reeks entitlement

there is NOTHING to be saved from

youre not good enough so shut the fuck up and deal with it
Buzzcut is that you? Or have you red many of his posts , or similar personality? The most powerful cope i can logicaly think is possibility of singularity being true and that in our times a cure for dead of aging and organism malfunctioning will be found . I think about that and then i feel guilty for not trying to improve with all efforts , as if those technologies will cost a lot or something and i will just die because i won't be able to afford them and feel guilty and stupid for LDARing , but you know there are these risks of encountering bad people who will want to hurt you emotionaly/physicaly out of jelously to make themselves feel better i fear risks , fear to fail.

Anakind

Champion
Isn't it pretty obvious that the number one reason for inceldom is a fucked up brain and low T? I mean look at the pictures posted here. At least 80% of the guys I saw in the forum or via PM are average-looking or even above average.

And low T is literally an epidemic in the West. You remember how many copers here thought they were high T b/c they have a high fWHR? Then it turned out fWHR has absolutely nothing to do with testosterone and those guys had their T levels tested. No surprise, they have the hormone levels of eunuchs.    :lol:

@"RealRob"

paulus said:
Nah its my lower third

Nah, it's your fucking brain, hormones and high expectations. Your lower third is only the reason why you couldn't get 7.5/10 girls. But you could easily get 6/10 girls if you weren't a mental case.

HangTheCucks

Regular
Anakind said:
Isn't it pretty obvious that the number one reason for inceldom is a fucked up brain and low T? I mean look at the pictures posted here. At least 80% of the guys I saw in the forum or via PM are average-looking or even above average.

And low T is literally an epidemic in the West. You remember how many copers here thought they were high T b/c they have a high fWHR? Then it turned out fWHR has absolutely nothing to do with testosterone and those guys had their T levels tested. No surprise, they have the hormone levels of eunuchs.    :lol:

@"RealRob"

Because that's prenatal testosterone. Has nothing to do with circulating levels. Lono is a cool guy though and low inhibition, he will inject sooner or later.

Anakind

Champion
HangTheCucks said:
Anakind said:

@"RealRob"

Because that's prenatal testosterone. Has nothing to do with circulating levels. Lono is a cool guy though and low inhibition, he will inject sooner or later.

What are you referring to?

Anakind

Champion
HangTheCucks said:
Anakind said:
What are you referring to?

FWHR

No, the correlations were posted here. There's literally no correlation between testosterone and fWHR in any way. Or what are you trying to say?

HangTheCucks

Regular
Anakind said:
HangTheCucks said:

No, the correlations were posted here. There's literally no correlation between testosterone and fWHR in any way. Or what are you trying to say?

The correlations were with circulating testosterone levels, aka the current levels of the subjects. Prenatal testosterone is what you had in the womb. Though I do remember a previous study that did find correlations with fwhr and circulating test levels as well.

Anakind

Champion
HangTheCucks said:
Anakind said:

The correlations were with circulating testosterone levels, aka the current levels of the subjects. Prenatal testosterone is what you had in the womb. Though I do remember a previous study that did find correlations with fwhr and circulating test levels as well.

Well, relating fWHR to circulating T levels wouldn't make any sense b/c your face is fully developed as an adult.

But you get my point. We have guys here who have some physical trait like a masculine 2D:4D ratio so they start to think they are some high T beasts. Then they find out they are low T pussies actually.

HangTheCucks

Regular
Anakind said:
HangTheCucks said:

Well, relating fWHR to circulating T levels wouldn't make any sense b/c your face is fully developed as an adult.

But you get my point. We have guys here who have some physical trait like a masculine 2D:4D ratio so they start to think they are some high T beasts. Then they find out they are low T pussies actually.

If this site can rot your brain, it can also rot your hormones. 

Should have a warning sign "browse only if on TRT"

HangTheCucks said:
Anakind said:

If this site can rot your brain, it can also rot your hormones. 

Should have a warning sign "browse only if on TRT"

nigga get my ugly ass off your avi