Can anyone else simply not imagine YOU being chosen as the person to have sex with?

Colez_II

Normie
:what:

Like... that other organism chose YOU as the person they want to share sexual relations with. Mind LEGIT blown at that concept. There's MILLIONS of other choices, and you're their top choice for that moment.

Colez_II said:
:what:

Like... that other organism chose YOU as the person they want to share sexual relations with. Mind LEGIT blown at that concept. There's MILLIONS of other choices, and you're their top choice for that moment.
absolutely brutal,

everytime a girl fucks chad, she is saying you are genetic garbage,

Im gonna end it

Bojack

Lookism God
And she chooses the genetic elite of course

chadrat
Mewslims
lol legit

i was thinking of this the other day, but in a different form

like for e.g. just seeing a 5.5-6 girl with a 4/10 dude, who has neither money, nor status, and how "good" could his "personality" possibly be?? like, the guy waiting in line just besides him could have just as easily been her boyfriend instead (he was also a 4/10)

WHY HIM
WHY ANYTHING

LOL

James Franco

Slayer
Colez_II said:
There's MILLIONS of other choices, and you're their top choice for that moment.
millions of choices but only a handful that are in your proximity, you aren't omnipresent after all 

thats why LPD theory is so legit

chadrat
Mewslims
this sig is so shyt lol

j/k that was mean i take it back

Patrick Star

Coper
The idea of another human witnessing your sub ideal face and cringeworthy orgasm during sex should be a billion times more concerning.

Yes. I can't even look hot women in the eye or physically handle them as easily because they intimidate me. I feel inferior to them... If a hot girl talks to me I am very shocked, it feels like some sort of dream, like it can't be happening. Then of course I inevitably lose her.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
One True God said:
Yes. I can't even look hot women in the eye or physically handle them as easily because they intimidate me. I feel inferior to them... If a hot girl talks to me I am very shocked, it feels like some sort of dream, like it can't be happening. Then of course I inevitably lose her.
yeah I guess it's all about the face

I'm having trouble seeing why some woman would choose me over someone else, especially with lots of other better choices lined up in front of her. It's all ogre boyos.

Melatonin

Incel
It feels weird as fuck when you go from being incel to having a girlfriend. She becomes totally submissive and tries to impress you all the time. Constant validation., now I know what people mean by positive feedback loop, if I was good looking and had these experiences growing up my persona would probably be a lot better. 

But I still feel inferior to my girlfriend and sometimes still have trouble holding eye contact. I still have incel mentality and I doubt it will ever go away.

ugliest

King of Chads
Well i was chosen many times. Hell i was so developed and good looking when i was 17-18 that it would be VERY strange for a girl to choose somebody else at a party...

Now at 20+ im barely average, everybody is roided and tall, my body cannot give me pussy like it did 3 years ago when only few people had killer bodies. On top of that i got anxiety and depression and lost my body... Talk about bad luck

iamagod

Chad
Melatonin said:
It feels weird as fuck when you go from being incel to having a girlfriend. She becomes totally submissive and tries to impress you all the time. Constant validation., now I know what people mean by positive feedback loop, if I was good looking and had these experiences growing up my persona would probably be a lot better. 

But I still feel inferior to my girlfriend and sometimes still have trouble holding eye contact. I still have incel mentality and I doubt it will ever go away.
how the FUCK did you get a gf boyo?