Can a white guy 'brown up' to get a Polish girl?

TheTrews

Normie
I bet you could improve your chances with Polish women just by applying dark fake tan on your face including on your lips, greasing your hair into curly strands and applying dark under eye make-up until you look like a north African or middle-eastern. Holding your breath for a few minutes until your eyes bulge will complete the look.

How to get the whites of the eyes to be yellower though?

Gandharva

Banned
Yes,and it would be easier than whitemaxing to become gringo to fuck brasil sluts.

how would you mask bodyhair,though?

do you want to fuck polish sluts?
[hr]
you gotta invest in melanotan and maybe dreadlocks..youd improve your chances even more.

TheTrews

Normie
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Acquire liver failure (jaundice)
Haha great  :giggle:

Gandharva said:
Yes,and it would be easier than whitemaxing to become gringo to fuck brasil sluts.

how would you mask bodyhair,though?

do you want to fuck polish sluts?
Mask body hair? Don't you mean make more of it appear? They are hairy monsters. I have enough hair though, maybe just dye it to black and add chip fat to it for the Polish girls to wetten.

I want to fuck white women including Polish bitches. I want a hot Polish whore and to take to a Paki area and then go na na na na Paki monsters look what I got.

Gandharva

Banned
if your body hair doesnt match your head hair it will be suspicious.you also have to acquire a new name.but yeah if you become a brown subhuman youll def get prime aryan females.ironic,huh?

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
if your body hair doesnt match your head hair it will be suspicious.you also have to acquire a new name.but yeah if you become a brown subhuman youll def get prime aryan females.ironic,huh?
Apparently Frenchman, Spaniards and Italians were considered 'exotic' in the 19th century in northern Europe. Why did Nordic females get wet for them then but now their blonde vagina tap has dried up?

It is the fault of immigrants that the southern European nobleman is no longer seen as exotic and sexy. Now the nordic sluts want uncouth muslim and negro meats with disgusting alien features.

Gandharva

Banned
because exoticness is relative.thats all they knew.but the darker the berry the sweeter the Juice.its kind of like the monopoly high yella mulattas had in the black male community......until those guys can fuck latinas and white women...suddenly the redbones aint so  exotic anymore   .

south euros are merely ethnik lite...if u cant get MENA or indian you go for that

did that answer your question ,sir trews ?