chadimir

Gigachad
theworld21 said:
: Chin augmentation with a sliding genioplasty is a well known aesthetic technique. It is not done as commonly as a chin implant but in the right patient has its own advantages. One of its benefits is that it brings the chin forward with its attached tongue-side musculature as well as lengthening the jawline. By so doing it can help smooth out the neck better than an implant which just pushes out the soft tissue chin pad and has no direct effect on the neck muscles behind it

[img=150x0]http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/genioglossus-and-geniohyoid-muscles-attached-to-the-chin-150x150.jpeg[/img]The main muscles that a sliding genioplasty pulls forward is the genioglossus and geniohyoid. The genioglossus is a fan-shaped tongue muscle which comprises most of the tongue. Its origin is the spine on the back side of the chin bone and inserts into the hyoid bone and the bottom of the tongue. Its contraction enables one to stick their tongue out as well as enlarges the upper airway behind the base of the tongue. The geniohyoid muscle lies below the genioglossus but above the mylohyoid muscle. It runs from the back of the chin down to the hyoid bone and its contraction dilates the upper airway as it pulls the hyoid bone upward and forward.

chadimir

Gigachad
rugby1233 said:
Yes and bsso as well.
so not only does a sliding genio improve your chin and profile but it also fixed your submental region as well? i need to get this shit done tomorrow fuck those are my two biggest problems!!

rugby1233

Chad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
rugby1233 said:
Yes and bsso as well.
so not only does a sliding genio improve your chin and profile but it also fixed your submental region as well? i need to get this shit done tomorrow fuck those are my two biggest problems!!
It's not a guarantee that it will fix it completely. Also submental depends on hyoid position relative to chin. If you lengthen the chin vertically, that itself will result in better submental area.

I need both more projection and vertical length, so I hope that genio will result in substantial improvement for me.

currypowder

Normie
rugby1233 said:
It's not a guarantee that it will fix it completely. Also submental depends on hyoid position relative to chin. If you lengthen the chin vertically, that itself will result in better submental area.

I need both more projection and vertical length, so I hope that genio will result in substantial improvement for me.
Does [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Chin Implant/sliding genio improve frontal profile as well? Or only side profile? [/font]

chadimir

Gigachad
rugby1233 said:

have you made a consultation? ive heard if you say you have sleep apnea it could be covered under health insurence wonder if it would work.

rugby1233

Chad
rugby1233 said:

have you made a consultation? ive heard if you say you have sleep apnea it could be covered under health insurence wonder if it would work.
yes, it would be covered by insurance if you have sleep apnea in most countries, because sleep apnea is a big health concern.

// Infolinks