Calling out therealrob

tokibro

Cuck
my account BBCBRAH got banned for "doxxxing" i never doxxed anyone and the facebook  link was a prank link, i have no idea what zyros told you but he was enough stupid to call it "doxxing" i want an unban :rage:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Inä havent banned anyone the last 24 hours

tokibro

Cuck
RealRob said:
can you see who banned me then ? because it's really for no reason...... the account name was BBCbrah

zyros

Slayer
tokibro said:
my account BBCBRAH got banned for "doxxxing" i never doxxed anyone and the facebook  link was a prank link, i have no idea what zyros told you but he was enough stupid to call it "doxxing" i want an unban :rage:
lol prank link.

And that thread titled "I GOT ZYROS REAL NAME AND FACEBOOK" was a prank too?

Stitches

Banned
tokibro said:
I made a thread on your behalf My Nikka http://lookism.net/Thread-Free-BBCBRAH

No one cared tho.

Fuck @zyros

FreeDick

Slayer
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
RealRob said:
yet instead to be a mod and dont share act like a team  u need to act like a nerdic , it´s like going oput with friends one friends gets in a fistfight then saying

"i didnt started , i didnt got pushed" that youre problem

sorry but thats typical for most nerdics lol

i banned u

sorry if u didnt doxxed for real or only pretended to doxx or whatever but dont care if u act like u doxx u get banned

doxxing is not allowed here

just make another account with same name and make a "." behind it if u care that much

+

i admit that it wahs me because u backstabbers would tell it anyway who it whas
That moment when you get banned because Zyros got triggered by a joke

Absolute savagery

:uuu:

tokibro

Cuck
it's not about account name it's about private messages i had there boyo, can't you unban me or what, i don't wanna leave negative impressions about my account
:rambo2:

zyros

Slayer
Free Dick said:
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
yet instead to be a mod and dont share act like a team  u need to act like a nerdic , it´s like going oput with friends one friends gets in a fistfight then saying

"i didnt started , i didnt got pushed" that youre problem

sorry but thats typical for most nerdics lol

i banned u

sorry if u didnt doxxed for real or only pretended to doxx or whatever but dont care if u act like u doxx u get banned

doxxing is not allowed here

just make another account with same name and make a "." behind it if u care that much

+

i admit that it wahs me because u backstabbers would tell it anyway who it whas
That moment when you get banned because Zyros got triggered by a joke

Absolute savagery

:uuu:
I didnt PM anyone.

Also werent the facebook redirect trick links obsolete like since fucking 2010?

Also a thread treatening about "I GOT YOUR FACEBOOK AND REAL NAME" in a forum known for doxxing isnt something many would take as just a joke without any fear.

Cannon

Normie
OMG A MOD CLICKED THE PRANK LINK (WHICH LINKS YOU TO YOUR OWN FACEBOOK PAGE) AND THOUGHT HE GOT DOXED

IM DYING

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

:cage2:

zyros

Slayer
Cannon said:
OMG A MOD CLICKED THE PRANK LINK (WHICH LINKS YOU TO YOUR OWN FACEBOOK PAGE) AND THOUGHT HE GOT DOXED

IM DYING

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

tbh not very high iq to prank with those things in a forum which gets doxxers banned.

Also thought prank links were "fixed" long long ago, didnt know new ones would exist.

tokibro

Cuck
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
just lol if u think mods or i have the nerv to screen for kindergarten behaviour, brb checking if some pseudo doxx is legit

brb spending lifetime to check if doxx real or a joke by investigation

srs

+

brb deleteing some stupid stuff some user wants to get deleted because he thinks it isnt aesthetic anymore x10 users a day everyday

srs ?

flush yourself s all together in the mediterranea and pray for sharks ( there are some)
just unban me boyo and we call it a day... except if it's impossible then i will create another account, it's not yet the time that i will leave the forum, when i will leave this psl community it will be on my own decision not because of some ban. and Zyros your iq matches your body frame  :giggle:

tokibro

Cuck
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
just lol if u think mods or i have the nerv to screen for kindergarten behaviour, brb checking if some pseudo doxx is legit

srs

+

brb deleteing some stupid stuff some user wants to get deleted because he thinks it isnt aesthetic anymore x10 users a day everyday

srs ?

flush yourself s all together in the mediterranea and pray for sharks ( there are some)
boyo you can do it or you can't there isn't much discussion...well fuk it will create another account then !  :gymcel:

FreeDick

Slayer
zyros said:
Cannon said:

IM DYING

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

tbh not very high iq to prank with those things in a forum which gets doxxers banned.

Also thought prank links were "fixed" long long ago, didnt know new ones would exist.
You're just an uptight mong, keep coping with your horrible selfies

zyros

Slayer
tokibro said:
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:

srs

+

srs ?

just unban me boyo and we call it a day... except if it's impossible then i will create another account, it's not yet the time that i will leave the forum, when i will leave this psl community it will be on my own decision not because of some ban. and Zyros your iq matches your body frame  :giggle:
its not iq its culture. 
What does iq have to do in knowing there were new prank facebook links already.

celzor

Slayer
Cannon said:

IM DYING

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Same tbh

tokibro

Cuck
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
tokibro said:
go make another account with that name who cares i cant always change my decision it would be ridiculus bro
well i guess no problem this place have become to cucky for me and i got all the knowledge for ascending, i might leave for good, maybe the ban was a good thing. Will reconsider creating another account.

Thanks again  :inlove: