• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Calling out @incelsneed2die (and others who want to be top 1% looks)

modified

hairloss expert
@"incelsNeed2die" What I gather from your posts is you are not incel, and you do average with women. You can get girlfriends but that's not good enough. You want to be worshipped as a sex god by becoming the top 1% male physically.

That's a fine aspiration and one every guy probably hopes for at one time or another.

But is it practical?

Do you really have the basic fundamentals to reach that level?

How specifically do you think you can get there from where you are now?

What are you doing right now to make it happen?

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
Double jaw surgery+genio+rhino+ha grafts to upper midface jaw angles and infraorbitals+ab lipo+veneers+fillers

What's your occlusional relationship currently? What changes (mm's of advancement or recession) are you aiming for? Have you done any cephalometric xrays or met any surgeons?

6ft3Incel

Joke
incelsNeed2die said:
Double jaw surgery+genio+rhino+ha grafts to upper midface jaw angles and infraorbitals+ab lipo+veneers+fillers
what about deltoid implants? every slayer is broad shouldered

incelsNeed2die said:

How are you going to afford all that? Are you a trust fund kid?

modified

hairloss expert
shlayer said:
Lol fuck that is crazy he will end up deformed

He probably doesn't need any of it. He probably is some normal 5/10 white kid who is deluded and thinks if he gets all this he'll become Jordan Barrett.

Jaw surgery for starters generally requires that you have some clear developmental abnormality to your jaws that can be objectively seen on cephalometric xrays.

@incelsneed2die Have you even had xrays yet? They cost $60, plus another $60 for cephx.com analysis.

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
modified said:
What's your occlusional relationship currently? What changes (mm's of advancement or recession) are you aiming for? Have you done any cephalometric xrays or met any surgeons?
Steep occlusal angle. Slight retrognathism. Transverse deficiency of the maxilla. Crossbite.

Did you do the xrays or get cephalometric analyses? Which surgeons have you met with or are you planning on meeting with?

Currycel

Regular
Very unlikely he will become 8+, this site has been up for years and no one has achieved it. He'd be the first unless he's already a 7 in which case it doesn't even matter

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
It's not even about pragmatism. I need something to strive for so that i don't kill myself.

Why do you get so worked up about all this? 99% of guys are not in the top 1% you think it's necessary to become part of, yet most of them aren't suicidal. Life for most guys in the 99% below Chadtier isn't so bad.

Who cares if you have to put in a few dates before sex? Is it really such a terrible thing? Sex isn't even that important. If it was we'd all just be buying hookers which as you also said you don't care for.

Do you think it's reasonable to think you will have to kill yourself if you can't make it to top 1% looks?

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
Currycel said:
Very unlikely he will become 8+, this site has been up for years and no one has achieved it. He'd be the first unless he's already a 7 in which case it doesn't even matter

I don't care about your silly basement numbers of 7.27166172 *pi/2 and never did

The truth is that you aspies have been talking about looks and surgeries for years but do legit nothing whatsoever

Says the guy who's had no surgeries himself. :giggle:

Are you even on roids yet? Hair treatments?

Skirrel

Joke
modified said:
incelsNeed2die said:
It's not even about pragmatism. I need something to strive for so that i don't kill myself.

Why do you get so worked up about all this? 99% of guys are not in the top 1% you think it's necessary to become part of, yet most of them aren't suicidal. Life for most guys in the 99% below Chadtier isn't so bad.

Who cares if you have to put in a few dates before sex? Is it really such a terrible thing? Sex isn't even that important. If it was we'd all just be buying hookers which as you also said you don't care for.

Do you think it's reasonable to think you will have to kill yourself if you can't make it to top 1% looks?

just let him fight for what he blieves in lmao

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
modified said:

It's more for personal reasons, achieving the aesthetic ideal, whenever I think of my face it deeply unnerves me and I know how much better looking i would be after tastefully done cosmetic surgery.

Fair enough. I have the same problem with my face. My messed up jaws drive me crazy even though they don't seem to bother plenty of other people. Lots of girls are still willing to date me and fuck me. Honestly surprises me but it happens.

All these surgeries are reasonably heavy and high risk.

What looks level are you now? Average looking white guy? Do girls ever smile at you spontaneously on the street? Do you get sustained eye contact from strangers?

Currycel

Regular
incelsNeed2die said:
Currycel said:

I don't care about your silly basement numbers of 7.27166172 *pi/2 and never did

The truth is that you aspies have been talking about looks and surgeries for years but do legit nothing whatsoever

You're talking as if you're not a member of this site but wait, you're a mod......
:cage:

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
modified said:
Says the guy who's had no surgeries himself. :giggle:

Are you even on roids yet? Hair treatments?

Nice false assumption. I have.

Not doing steroids. The health consequences aren't worth it to me.

Oh yeah didn't you have a nose job that you felt like went wrong because the tip of your nose sagged?

All surgery is risky. This is what I mean.

You shouldn't mock people for not going ahead with surgeries. For many people it's not worth it.

modified

hairloss expert
incelsNeed2die said:
If you made me have perfect skin (which I almost do now, just have a few scars and hyperpigmented areas to get taken care of) I would be a 6/10.

My jaws aren't even bad, as far as cosmetically, but my bite is. Honestly a little wary of double jaw, maybe I will just get expansion surgery.

You should be wary of it. It's a horrible process. And you've seen I'm sure the examples of people who came out looking worse post-op. Happens sometimes even with the best surgeons.

My jaws are still legit wrong (4 mm underbite compensated by teeth from orthodontics, 5-6 mm lip incompetence, clear asymmetry, cross bite, 1 mm open bite). It hurts me by 1-2 points. I fucking hate it. It's fixable too. Yet I still think every day about whether I want to go back through that nightmare again with all the risks involved.

If you've ever watched videos of how they do it, you'll come to understand it's really quite crude surgery. We talk about all these millimeters here or there, but in reality it's just a goddamn sloppy mess. I'm surprised we come out of these operations with any degree of function or alignment.

What are you going to do about your skin? You on a retinoid?

Skirrel

Joke
modified said:
incelsNeed2die said:
If you made me have perfect skin (which I almost do now, just have a few scars and hyperpigmented areas to get taken care of) I would be a 6/10.

My jaws aren't even bad, as far as cosmetically, but my bite is. Honestly a little wary of double jaw, maybe I will just get expansion surgery.

You should be wary of it. It's a horrible process. And you've seen I'm sure the examples of people who came out looking worse post-op. Happens sometimes even with the best surgeons.

My jaws are still legit wrong (4 mm underbite compensated by teeth, 5-6 mm lip incompetence, clear asymmetry). It hurts me by 1-2 points. I fucking hate it. Yet I still think every day about whether I want to go back through that nightmare again with all the risks involved.

If you've ever watched videos of how they do it, you'll come to understand it's really quite crude surgery. We talk about all these millimeters here or there, but in reality it's just a goddamn sloppy mess. I'm surprised we come out of these operations with any degree of function or alignment.

what do you look like, modified?  can u post a pic of ur lookalike?

modified

hairloss expert
Skirrel said:
modified said:

My jaws are still legit wrong (4 mm underbite compensated by teeth, 5-6 mm lip incompetence, clear asymmetry). It hurts me by 1-2 points. I fucking hate it. Yet I still think every day about whether I want to go back through that nightmare again with all the risks involved.

what do you look like, modified?  can u post a pic of ur lookalike?

I look like a 3-4/10 asian guy. Nothing special. Mostly it's my jaws that prevent me from being average or above. Hair to an extent as well but that's an easy fix that's pending (born with too high hairline).

I can't find any lookalikes because guys with deformed jaws are rare enough. Finding pictures of one with the same deformity as me is even harder.

It shouldn't be that important. I'm not repulsive by a long stretch. I have some good features. I'm just short, scrawny, nonwhite, and not good looking either.