Calling out @assburger

zyzz007

Lookism God
Dude thinks NT is everything. 
Brah u can be aspie and introverted, once u are goodlooking and have self respect and stand up for urself, u will get pussy.
Ugly = DEATH, bitches dont even want u as a friend. NO guy can come back from being really ugly or even slightly ugly. All women talk about is LOOKS. Their main hobby is to laugh at ugly guys and nitpick other peoples LOOKS.

Just LOL at u if u think ugly NT guys will get anything above a 4 in real life. The "ugly" guys YOU see with women are most likely average IRL and YOU think they are ugly since u spend all day here analyzing and seeing Male Models. @"assburger"

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Legit

To "make it" as an ugly guy, you have to be hyper-extroverted

Just being neurotypical won't do anything, he's forgetting that the halo/failo influences every aspect of a person's life

assburger

Gigachad
no. there is nothing u can do if u are aspie. u will still get mocked like brio does because u are weird.. u stand out.. ppl don't like that, and as a weak, awkward, and isolated person u cannot verbally defend urself and if u do its futile as ur outnumbered by NTs.
other guys will always rip u apart.. they're not gunna suddenly respect u because ur GL unless maybe if they're gay.. like cmon.
when it comes to women, ur looks are only a small part of what makes u desirable after ur average.. if u are statusless/boring/AUTISTIC/poor etc. it won't help u much. even if they are interested in u and u are aspie u won't know how to act on it properly. not to mention it's much harder to meet girls.. if u have no social circle/don't get out..

'ugly' guys.. which i'll assume are sub-4, outside of this website.. may have trouble pulling decent girls.. but if they are extroverted and physically imposing they have a very good shot. otherwise they settle for their looksmatchor therearounds.
all in all, outside of this site they rly are not that unhappy with their life from what i've seen. i went on FB and i saw a scrawny ugly currycel manlet having fun at parties.. pics of him getting kissed by attractive white girls.. etc. all because he's NT.
NT opens a LOT of doors

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
assburger said:
no. there is nothing u can do if u are aspie. u will still get mocked like brio does because u are weird.. u stand out.. ppl don't like that, and as a weak, awkward, and isolated person u cannot verbally defend urself and if u do its futile as ur outnumbered by NTs.
other guys will always rip u apart.. they're not gunna suddenly respect u because ur GL unless maybe if they're gay.. like cmon.
when it comes to women, ur looks are only a small part of what makes u desirable after ur average.. if u are statusless/boring/AUTISTIC/poor etc. it won't help u much. even if they are interested in u and u are aspie u won't know how to act on it properly. not to mention it's much harder to meet girls.. if u have no social circle/don't get out..

'ugly' guys.. which i'll assume are sub-4, outside of this website.. may have trouble pulling decent girls.. but if they are extroverted and physically imposing they have a very good shot. otherwise they settle for their looksmatchor therearounds.
all in all, outside of this site they rly are not that unhappy with their life from what i've seen. i went on FB and i saw a scrawny ugly currycel manlet having fun at parties.. pics of him getting kissed by attractive white girls.. etc. all because he's NT.
NT opens a LOT of doors
that's called extreme extroversion+top 1% social skills

not NT

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
assburger said:

NT opens a LOT of doors
that's called extreme extroversion+top 1% social skills

not NT
maybe but there's more guys like this than u'd think.

anyway his less extroverted equivalent is still not unhappy with his life in most cases. this site is just insane.

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:

NT opens a LOT of doors

jokes aside, Brio still gets a lot of women attracted to him and still goes on a lot of dates. He posted one of his date pics 2 days ago. So LOOKS open a lot of doors even being aspie.

assburger

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
assburger said:

NT opens a LOT of doors

jokes aside, Brio still gets a lot of women attracted to him and still goes on a lot of dates. He posted one of his date pics 2 days ago. So LOOKS open a lot of doors even being aspie.
he was an example of how aspie mena re treated like shit even if they're not ugly or are even above average.
i guess he's functional enough to work and doesn't seem overly depressed or anything so things cud happen if he's not a total retard liek me but i think his dates are sub-5 usually.
[hr]
True Romance said:
Autism = death, yes, but it's an extreme case condition, like being hideously deformed or having a micropenis. How many people are legit autism spectrum disorder? 1%? 2% tops? That's it. And then if follow the logic of "NT = Everything" crew then that would mean that 98% of males are SLAYERS. ... Obviously not.
its everything once ur average. as long as ur not deformed its everything in terms of not being truecel.

Browmog

Slayer
True Romance said:
Autism = death, yes, but it's an extreme case condition, like being hideously deformed or having a micropenis. How many people are legit autism spectrum disorder? 1%? 2% tops? That's it. And then if follow the logic of "NT = Everything" crew then that would mean that 98% of males are SLAYERS. ... Obviously not.
6 out of 1000 people are autists, according to official medical data.