• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Calling out antipedo crew

D.R.

Banned
modified said:
If you're on this site, you're generally not limiting your own choices. Women are limiting your choices. If 18 year old girls don't want to fuck you, why would you think 13 year old ones will?

I didn't say they want to fuck me, icedearth asked why I would want to fuck them, so I said why should I limit myself. Still don't get why we shouldn't talk about females we'd have sex with on this site, it has to do with looks, females and sexuality.

modified

hairloss expert
D.R. said:
modified said:
If you're on this site, you're generally not limiting your own choices. Women are limiting your choices. If 18 year old girls don't want to fuck you, why would you think 13 year old ones will?

I didn't say they want to fuck me, icedearth asked why I would want to fuck them, so I said why should I limit myself. Still don't get why we shouldn't talk about females we'd have sex with on this site, it has to do with looks, females and sexuality.

I would rather you didn't since it will just make this site known as a "pedo site". If you want to oggle and rate jb, go back to 4chan.

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol at antipedo crew coping ITT 

When i was 16 i did fuck a 15 year old girl, but never bellow that, and i would gladly marry her, but it was long distance and she cheated on me and went with that other guy :D 

Young girls are the best, since youth is the time for such things, instead us incels spent time playing video games, studying pointless things ins chool, and worrying about future. 
While we should have enjoyed our youth, and now it is over. Getting a job, family, some old demanding whore who not only loves you, but has insane requirements. 
That is all that is left for us 

What happened to our young innocence and love? It was never meant to be. 

"B-but why talk about something you will not have"
Gee i dunno, why talk about anything then?

Anakind

Champion
FuckThis said:
D.R. said:
How tight was it?

pretty tight but i have a small dick tho

The first asshole I will fuck is gonna be that of a tranny. Does it make you cum early after just a couple thrusts when it's so tight?