Cage at these new members saying they are trying to "help" us incels out

Namek

Chad
Mike said:
Namek said:
You didnt face max anything. List what you did then.

Nothing changed besides you aged, learned to style hair and use filters, and take good pics.

Lol at at gymcelling being looksmaxxing. That is something even normal fags know.
[hr]

Stop giving these narcissists attention.
uh oh i lost rep on here. Now what do I do? I'm trying to help you incels out. I want you guys to slay. I can't take all the girls
Mike said:
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
eye area of a rapist
[hr]
u fucking idiot everyone can get women nowadays u just need to leave the house, its not a fuckaign accopmlishment
im trying to help you out and give you hope. i went from the bottom of the barrel to the top. I would show you the hottest girl I fucked but you wouldn't believe me
:cage:

mydougiefresh

Normie
They are faggots for coming here, after (and if) I looksmax to an 8+ I would leave without looking backs.

BlueBalls

Chad
I think inspiration is important but someone who who naturally grew 5 inches to reach 6'2 while partying and fucking girls isn't very inspiring

I think everybody who posts on lookism about how many girls they fuck and how successful they are, are actually full of shit. Why the fuck would you even CONSIDER posting here and bragging when you have so much going for you?!
OH WAIT! you are full of shit and you lie to yourself you are goodloking and just fish for validation.
You noticed that lookism users praise the goodlooking guys and you want to be a part of that bunch.
Just lol. Keep on coping with angles and filters and most of all: FUCK YOU.

Namek

Chad
Paedophile Clown said:
I think everybody who posts on lookism about how many girls they fuck and how successful they are, are actually full of shit. Why the fuck would you even CONSIDER posting here and bragging when you have so much going for you?!
OH WAIT! you are full of shit and you lie to yourself you are goodloking and just fish for validation.
You noticed that lookism users praise the goodlooking guys and you want to be a part of that bunch.
:clap:

Honestly, if I even had 1 girl I would never post here.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Lol implying anyone on this site is benevolent. Most people on this site are not only autistic and have nothing going for them, but would throw you under a train for a nickel, (and they wonder why they have no friends)

All they want to do is brag and make up stories to woo basement dwellers for their pathetic, fragile little egos. Kind of sad if you ask me

BlueBalls

Chad
smellysocks said:
Lol implying anyone on this site is benevolent. Most people on this site are not only autistic and have nothing going for them, but would throw you under a train for a nickel, (and they wonder why they have no friends)

All they want to do is brag and make up stories to woo basement dwellers for their pathetic, fragile little egos. Kind of sad if you ask me
Lol legit, you truly have to be a twat to even get on here in the first place.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Paedophile Clown said:
This.
Nothereforlong is the worst for slayfrauding

A

athmbyty

Paedophile Clown said:
Legit, it's all validation.

I've only slept with 2 girls, but posting here like a slayer makes me feel better LOL.

paulus

Banned
Paedophile Clown said:
:clap:

Whos alt r u tho? I like ur style