S

Sensory Turd

Is anybody willing to sell me their funkybod for a decent price? Sweden is cutting my welfare payments in half because of all the immigrants here. I need to have a sexy body.

driftwood

Incel
Sensdep once told me that there is a perfect haircut and that the ears MUST show for the guy to be good looking

S

Sensory Turd

driftwood said:
Sensdep once told me that there is a perfect haircut and that the ears MUST show for the guy to be good looking
There is a perfect haircut. Facial shapes are all broscience made up by idiotic miscers. You either have the perfect haircut or your hair is shit and you are ugly. You are all teenagers from the misc, else you would have learned this on Puahate.

Here's a photo of me, with what I consider the perfect haircut. Anybody can have this haircut and look good.

driftwood

Incel
Sensory Turd said:
driftwood said:
There is a perfect haircut. Facial shapes are all broscience made up by idiotic miscers. You either have the perfect haircut or your hair is shit and you are ugly. You are all teenagers from the misc, else you would have learned this on Puahate.

Here's a photo of me, with what I consider the perfect haircut. Anybody can have this haircut and look good.

Thats the prototypical upperclass nerdy white guy haircut.  It screams tennis or lacrosse...  I've never seen a football player with that cut.

lono

Banned
God damn this is good. Too much time on your hands though.