Buying apple cider vinegar today

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I trust you guys. I've already seen improvements with castor oil nightly so hopefully this helps out my skin, while helping slightly in other areas too. The stroke and heart disease benefits it has in itself make it worthwhile imo tho

UglyNormalFag said:
I trust you guys. I've already seen improvements with castor oil nightly so hopefully this helps out my skin, while helping slightly in other areas too. The stroke and heart disease benefits it has in itself make it worthwhile imo tho

its hilarious that the vitamin advice here is legit

after i took zinc 50mg high quality organic base daily for 2 months, i legit look like i work out even though i don't and feel like i'm 18 when i'm 25

u should also take iodine for detox

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Oh, and how legit is Holy Basil?

Downloading Witcher3 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

its hilarious that the vitamin advice here is legit

after i took zinc 50mg high quality organic base daily for 2 months, i legit look like i work out even though i don't and feel like i'm 18 when i'm 25

u should also take iodine for detox

Yeah, everybody who faps or has sex should take zinc tbh since we don't produce much of it anyway and we lose a lot via ejaculation. Zinc helps with skin, hairloss, bones, mood, sex drive, etc 

Zinc, vitamin D, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin A and omega-3's should be musts imo. Sadly, I've been too lazy and ADD to start but now's the time.