Buy ROSE unless u want to stay poor

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
Yeah. Well, the next thing that bothers me is that the CEO is a woman, at least she has great credentials though. The Coinbase proximity and Google Cloud partnership is certainly very interesting though.
Shes a genius computer scientist , I was a bit skeptical at first but she is legit femcel autist with a h index of 120. Rose is a privacy defi platform that corps will cream themselves over, this is their dream crypto and they have the most money. I see this blowing up with corps first and not regular people like u and me.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
Shes a genius computer scientist , I was a bit skeptical at first but she is legit femcel autist with a h index of 120. Rose is a privacy defi platform that corps will cream themselves over, this is their dream crypto and they have the most money. I see this blowing up with corps first and not regular people like u and me.
Look up Dawn Song, shes legit, only con is she is a woman and not very charismatic but her asian brain is legit.

The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it'll pull an AVAX tier move, also it's still at the ICO price which is very positive. Maybe we can get the first Lookism group profit trade going here.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
I believe it'll pull an AVAX tier move, also it's still at the ICO price which is very positive. Maybe we can get the first Lookism group profit trade going here.
Yeah, Rose looks amazing and this is very early. The patient will be rewarded with this.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
5017FE66-EF47-456C-B8CA-CD36D4C050EC.png

Lmao