Buy ROSE unless u want to stay poor

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
Partnership with google, not even announced yet. Its gonna go top 50 soon, DYOR. Im all in, too lazy to copy paste the info about it. U saw how my last thread went, make ur own decision.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
Partnership with google, not even announced yet. Its gonna go top 50 soon, DYOR. Im all in, too lazy to copy paste the info about it. U saw how my last thread went, make ur own decision.
Its oasis network and u can buy on binance.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
7C85F0F8-9938-484A-8758-409AA937A8EF.png

They live next door to coinbase, this is gonna reach $1 easy. Still early, if u miss this then kys.

Speedy

Partnership with google doesn’t have to mean anything nor the location close to Coinbase, that being said I still bought

ClannadXymoth

Regular
All I could find is one medium article written by Oasis Labs (ROSE) themselves and after skimming the article, I fail to see what their partnership has to do with their crypto currency.
Sounds like a bunch of techno mumble jumble hype that someone just goes "okay, google.. yeah... crypto... Yeah... computer stuff.... yeah, Okay i buy"

In fact, it only mentioned virtual machines that encrypt data while it's being transported over the cloud for companies that use Parcel (Oasis labs computing platform).

I guess this somehow adds value to their crypto currency indirectly? Idk..

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
All I could find is one medium article written by Oasis Labs (ROSE) themselves and after skimming the article, I fail to see what their partnership has to do with their crypto currency.
Sounds like a bunch of techno mumble jumble hype that someone just goes "okay, google.. yeah... crypto... Yeah... computer stuff.... yeah, Okay i buy"

In fact, it only mentioned virtual machines that encrypt data while it's being transported over the cloud for companies that use Parcel (Oasis labs computing platform).

I guess this somehow adds value to their crypto currency indirectly? Idk..
I dont believe in this long term but its backing is too strong, this will get into top 50 soon.

ihaveascended

ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Autists
I dont believe in this long term but its backing is too strong, this will get into top 50 soon.
Its also sec approved, basically corp coin. Just take ur profits and onto the next when u happy. Im gonna buy avax again after this hits $1.

just_a_life

Champion
just acquired a modest 1,500, will keep an eye on this and likely buy more soon