Buteyko Breathing

ugliest

King of Chads
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
very very very very very good stuff, helps so much, helps my anxiety better than benzos(dead srs) and helps my asthma much better than medication(dead srs)

very good stuff, watch video if you can you wont be disappointed

point is that we all should breath less

the more you breath the less oxygen you will have

the less you breath the more carbon dioxide you will have = calmer, confident and much healthier you will be

so if you are anxious, panicking, under drugs and going crazy, dont open your mouth and breath as much you can, your blood pressure will rise, your blood sugar will rise, you will feel even worse in seconds

what you should do is stop breating, litteraly exhale and wait until a desire for breathing arises, than breathe, then exhale again, and you will calm your ass down same way as benzos or heroin will(they bind to gaba and your breathing slows down forcing your heart to slow down forcing your blood pressure to drop down)

feel good for free

Just so you know steroids and heroin and benzos increase your carbon dioxide which makes you chill as fuck, while caffeine and stimulants decrease it and make you awkward as fuck

kibo

Chad
this is why  doctor gives plastic bags to calm people down
fun fact:i read that stomach breathing is  broscience bullshit
point is to breathe through nose(and not mouth if you can breathe normally)
doctors wont suggest stomach breathing but they will nose breathing and thing you told in OP message

legit i need this i get panic attacks daily, still three weeks after having a really bad trip on a lot of weed while on an MDMA comedown

will try and might apply to other stuff, like usually when you're nervous people say take deep breaths, this has potential to be a good lifehack

keep the threads coming OP you're a decnt poster repped

kibo

Chad
and about the less oxygen thingy:as an asthmacel i would always stop exacerbating attacks by not trying to breathe harder(although when it comes to asthma its not that easy and effective, brutally  hard asthma attack probably cant even be stopped by yourself)

ugliest

King of Chads
Thinking_Machine said:
legit i need this i get panic attacks daily, still three weeks after having a really bad trip on a lot of weed while on an MDMA comedown

will try and might apply to other stuff, like usually when you're nervous people say take deep breaths, this has potential to be a good lifehack

keep the threads coming OP you're a decnt poster repped
dont do this, buteyko says breath as little air as possible, i have panic attacks and mine started to after an 'ecstasy' overdose 2 and half years ago, but they were already happening on weed whenever i would smoke but i just thought hey its  a bad trip nothing to worry about, until i started getting them daily even tho i dont take any drugs, nasty stuff, stay strong

MorphIncel

Slayer
Does this stuff really work?! Never heard of it, sounds like yet another brosciency pseudo science BS to make sum coin

swimcel

Chad
i'd rather have panic attacks multiple times a day for 40 years than watch a 10 minute long explanation on how to avoid them tbh

ugliest

King of Chads
MorphIncel said:
Does this stuff really work?! Never heard of it, sounds like yet another brosciency pseudo science BS to make sum coin
Yes it works, it is even allowed as official treatment of asthma in Russia, UK, Australia and some other less populat countries.

Buteyko said that they would allow him to treat patients only when they were dying but even then he saved so many of them.

Later he was recognized as good scientist and was the one who was responsible for gas exchange and pressure in Soviet spaceships and submarines. He is a legit god, man lived before his time. Even was the first one to notice how shitty do people who mouthbreathe look, but definitely the first to notice how breathing a lot kills you faster.

and he had good nose breathing looks

kibo

Chad
OP what about regular breathing
nose breathing is healthier because of the warmer and cleaner air(filtering in nose) and bigger oxygen inflow through the nose for normal people aka 'power' of oxygen flow better for the body?
because in panic you need to calm down the breathing
but is the shit oxigenation in mouth breathing from too little or from too much oxygen at once?

ugliest

King of Chads
kibo said:
nose breathing is healthier because of the warmer and cleaner air(filtering in nose) and bigger oxygen inflow through the nose for normal people aka 'power' of oxygen flow better for the body?
but is the shit oxigenation in mouth breathing from too little or from too much oxygen at once?
okay here is the quick answer: 
your lungs need a mixture of 7% carbon dioxide, and 2% oxygen.
the air on Earth is made of 0.04% carbon dioxide and 21% oxygen.

As you can see your carbon dioxide levels will fall down very quickly if you breath fast or too much too fast.
When carbon dioxide is low, your oxygen will be low because carbon dioxide is what gives you oxygen from hemoglobin.

As you continue to breath harder and faster, you can pass out or even die(like in asthma, exchange of gasses happens to fast and it gets fucked up, air tubes get constricted to make you stop breathing so much but no people continue breathing so much, tubes constrict even more = death).

Good level of carbon dioxide = good level of oxygen.

Low level of carbon dioxide = anxiety, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma...

to answer your original question: In moutbhreathing you breath more air and that way carbon dioxide will always be lower as well as oxygen.

@Morphincel
@'Thinking_Machine'

Baldcel

Chad
Raspravljanje o Buteyko bridingu u 5 ujutro tokom radnog tjedna. Gde ovo ima nego na ovom sajtu bre.

:banderas::clap:

kibo

Chad
ugliest said:
kibo said:
okay here is the quick answer: 
your lungs need a mixture of 7% carbon dioxide, and 2% oxygen.
the air on Earth is made of 0.04% carbon dioxide and 21% oxygen.

As you can see your carbon dioxide levels will fall down very quickly if you breath fast or too much too fast.
When carbon dioxide is low, your oxygen will be low because carbon dioxide is what gives you oxygen from hemoglobin.

As you continue to breath harder and faster, you can pass out or even die(like in asthma, exchange of gasses happens to fast and it gets fucked up, air tubes get constricted to make you stop breathing so much but no people continue breathing so much, tubes constrict even more = death).

Good level of carbon dioxide = good level of oxygen.

Low level of carbon dioxide = anxiety, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma...

to answer your original question: In moutbhreathing you breath more air and that way carbon dioxide will always be lower as well as oxygen.
do jaja odgovor fala
moracu da procitam o tome na netu jos
nikad se nisam udubio zasti je los vazduh kroz disanje na usta a ovo ima logike
@baldcel krvare mi oci lol

ugliest

King of Chads
Baldcel said:
Raspravljanje o Buteyko bridingu u 5 ujutro tokom radnog tjedna. Gde ovo ima nego na ovom sajtu bre.

:banderas::clap:
radnog tjedna

tjedna

Leans

Gigachad
ugliest said:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
very very very very very good stuff, helps so much, helps my anxiety better than benzos(dead srs) and helps my asthma much better than medication(dead srs)

the less you breath the more carbon dioxide you will have = calmer, confident and much healthier you will be

so if you are anxious, panicking, under drugs and going crazy, dont open your mouth and breath as much you can, your blood pressure will rise, your blood sugar will rise, you will feel even worse in seconds

what you should do is stop breating, litteraly exhale and wait until a desire for breathing arises, than breathe, then exhale again, and you will calm your ass down same way as benzos or heroin will(they bind to gaba and your breathing slows down forcing your heart to slow down forcing your blood pressure to drop down)

feel good for free

Just so you know steroids and heroin and benzos increase your carbon dioxide which makes you chill as fuck, while caffeine and stimulants decrease it and make you awkward as fuck
Question is what you should take on a date/club

You want max energy level and being extrovert

But not appear awkward

Miroslav Chad

Slayer
is it worth it to watch the videos? 
or is it just TLDR: breath as slow as possible?

ugliest

King of Chads
Miroslav Chad said:
is it worth it to watch the videos? 
or is it just TLDR: breath as slow as possible?
imo it is, you will be glad you watched it(first one is better if you only want one video), you will get so so much information...

its just 1 hour, people here waste hours and hours a day on useless shit, 1 hour of this stuff if worth it in gold imo
[hr]
Leans said:
ugliest said:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

feel good for free

But not appear awkward
10mg fast acting steroid like dbol would be best, you will be horny, full of energy and fearless.
low dose mdma is a good second choice, but only LOW dose(10mg only!)

and third choice would be alcohol
[hr]
Leans said:
ugliest said:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

feel good for free

But not appear awkward
10mg fast acting steroid like dbol would be best, you will be horny, full of energy and fearless.
low dose mdma is a good second choice, but only LOW dose(10mg only!)

and third choice would be alcohol