• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

But we all know the truth about world right?We are fucking geniuses?

IncelRa

Joke
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: All i see here 90+% of threats posts are statements without much doubt if what is written is true or not , so from this we can conclude that we are so fucking smart of average iq or above , or that a lot what is being written is mental masturbation/delusional but it seems its realy hard to change opinion as these ideas have been repeated over and over and its like some kind of habbit now , its game over your neural connections are so wired on bullshit now that its immpossible to change with just willpower alone , and the only cure is a cure that can only occur if singularity will take some realy amazing technologies that will cure our narcisistic minds .

Dembroadbones

Regular
If someone doesn't respect me enough to use paragraphs, they can go fuck themselves.

IncelRa

Joke
Dembroadbones said:
If someone doesn't respect me enough to use paragraphs, they can go fuck themselves.

You must be one of those people who after seeing aesthetically well written text believes that what is written is truth and the person who wrote that is a smartass , same as females they see chad and believe that he is superhuman , go fuck yourself primitive idiot , people such as me don't have time to write beautifully just to please egocentric douchebags like yourself.

Dembroadbones

Regular
IncelRa said:
Dembroadbones said:

You must be one of those people who after seeing aesthetically well written text believes that what is written is truth and the person who wrote that is a smartass , same as females they see chad and believe that he is superhuman , go fuck yourself primitive idiot , people such as me don't have time to write beautifully just to please egocentric douchebags like yourself.

Legit af.

IncelRa said:
Dembroadbones said:

Every time I think I am high IQ I take a look at my punctuation errors and become humbled. You should do the same. Only poorly educated or manic people use run on sentences. No offense.

Viral

Regular
is observing not good enough? we're not delusional to think that ugly/less masculine men struggle to get relationships.