Bullying is only done by Incels. Seriously

Harbinger

Normie
I was going through some youtube comments and I saw this white guy dissing the uploader because he was Muslim even though the content of the video had nothing to do with religion. You will never see Chad making comments such as that. 

I was like okay let me click on his profile and this is what he looked like.

Cloud

Gigachad
Not true man, usually chad is a bully. Most of the bully guys i jnew in hs where popukar chads. Thats hiw they become popular, by bully other incels. This raises their status

Harbinger

Normie
Cloud said:
Not true man, usually chad is a bully. Most of the bully guys i jnew in hs where popukar chads. Thats hiw they become popular, by bully other incels. This raises their status
Yeah bully in real life though not online.

Cloud

Gigachad
Harbinger said:
Cloud said:
Almost everyone is a bully at one point in their life online, Chads and incels both

Harry Rotter

Coper
Harbinger said:
Cloud said:
Your a bitch but the girl in your sig is sexy whats her name?

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Incels are not only ugly subhuman and genetic trash
But they're also envious and jealous subhumans

Chads have every right to bully these incels
[hr]
Harry Rotter said:
Harbinger said:
Your a bitch but the girl in your sig is sexy whats her name?
She's ethnik
You should stay pure bro

Xander

Cuck
I've noticed this, bully's are usually short, framecel low class guys in groups picking on others

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
every single person who criticizes my facial flaws to an unecessary level are people who later self proclaim that they are in fact ugly in the shoutbox and dont even hit the 5.0 mark

Lorebin

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
every single person who criticizes my facial flaws to an unecessary level are people who later self proclaim that they are in fact ugly in the shoutbox and dont even hit the 5.0 mark
lol I always liked they way you look like
does it mean im handsome??

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Wrong.

"Chads" bully IRL, incels bully on the internet.

bullying is made by every kind of people - from low class to high class, from ugly to beautiful, no matter that they do it to show superiority or do it because they feel inferior and want to put the others down(amog/afog) to become superior.  It's an inherited/biological trait. We are no different from animals when it comes to bullying.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Bukowski said:
SEAN O said:
bullying is made by every kind of people - from low class to high class, from ugly to beautiful, no matter that they do it to show superiority or do it because they feel inferior and want to put the others down(amog/afog) to become superior.  It's an inherited/biological trait.
Cope. Bullies don't have complexes. They're just normal NTs putting incels in their place.
legit

Bullying is just unleashing anger based on fear. a true low inhibition  alpha male wouldn't bully anyone, they will just completely ignore you.