Bulgarian Dinko Valev is protecting his country from filthy refugees

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
>Dinko Valev from the city of Yambol has caught 20+ migrants in the last few months while driving his ATV in the rural areas near the city. The latest and biggest group he faced yesterday.

>The spot in near the border with t*rkey. Dinko and his friend went to ride their ATVs, "Suddenly someone jumped out of the bushes in front of me, I did not know he was a migrant at first, I stopped and got off the ATV to see what's going on, he rushed me trying to take me down, possibly to steal the ATV. I punched him a couple of times and he went down, I kicked him 3 times for good measure and he started yelling some "allah-mallah. He was dressed with torn shoes, jacket, jeans and a backpack"

>11 more men come out of the woods, plus 3 women and 1 child. All of them from Syria, by their own words. Dinko continues his story "all of the men coming out of the woods started rushing me aggressively, to fight, to crush, I fought the first 3 and put them on the ground bleeding, the others gave up after seeing that. One of them had a sharp object, maybe a screwdriver. I know English perfectly, I told them that if they do not lay on the ground immediately I will kill one of them".... (reported asks him if they followed the order)... "of course they did, wouldn't you do it, if you knew you would die otherwise?"

>All of the three groups he ha caught so far were young men exclusively. "I chased one of them for 2 kilometers. The others gave up quickly, they were scrawny physically, but this one guy ran away, eventually falling into a big puddle, almost drowned himself. Those people are very aggressive, they have nothing to lose, they have left family and home behind, we are in serious danger to be wiped out if we let them in"  :macho:

Pic of him: 

Cell phone video of migrants lined up on the ground:

http://btvnovinite.bg/article/bulga...-zalavja-nelegalni-imigrnati-s-goli-race.html

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/64508234/bulgarian-man-beats-up-and-arrests-a-dozen
:nice:

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
could be a honorary white tho, for his efforts against illegal immigration

dat feel

Lookism God
lol @ this fake-white subhuman

the migrants don't even give a fuck about his country, they are trying to get to western europe

gold

Coper
Rotters
low inhibition slayer

you wish be soo low inhib

Browmog

Slayer
lms_rotten_zombie said:
could be a honorary white tho, for his efforts against illegal immigration
It's up to actual whites (Anglo-saxons) to decide that, not up to some blonde gook mongoloid Scandinavian.