• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax bug eyed curry joke moment

lol at the hindi/ urdu by MrStealyourkutti

lmfao this nigga is still on my dick @DOggo

The IQ of these discord retards has certainly dropped to room temperature.

The amount of retarded shit I was saying and trolling was insane. And, best of all, they believed me.
Than after I hurt his feelings, he called his army of egirls to 'roast' me.

:niro:

@bittercurry @misterstabone @SonOfTyrone

they think that I made a sextape with the korean i fucked last night :cage:

They're trying to "doxx" and threaten me so I send them the sex tape?? like wtf, im actually dying rn

ozre is the chill one, she's the foid

1620095629719.png

1620095703945.png

Last edited:

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
@bittercurry @misterstabone @SonOfTyrone

they think that I made a sextape with the korean i fucked last night :cage:

They're trying to "doxx" and threaten me so I send them the sex tape?? like wtf, im actually dying rn

ozre is the chill one, she's the foid

View attachment 232676
View attachment 232677
I think this is what made the small dicked paki-angry, when I confronted him about not having any IRL bitches

View attachment 232682

mrstealyourkutti joined less than 12 hours ago, lmfao. is that your so-scalled 'proof'? someone who wasnt even here when the beef took place?

Also, I included all your 'proof' in the video in the OP -- which makes you look hilariously like a fool btw. Nice fail.

mrstealyourkutti joined less than 12 hours ago, lmfao. is that your so-scalled 'proof'? someone who wasnt even here when the beef took place?

Also, I included all your 'proof' in the video in the OP -- which makes you look hilariously like a fool btw. Nice fail.

All your friends in that discord server are on my dick. Rent free.

Keep crying for me dog

mrstealyourkutti is some faggot lookism lurker. Both of you gay ass niggas should suck each other's dicks
It's a good consolidation, since, none of u get pussy IRL

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
All your friends in that discord server are on my dick. Rent free.

Keep crying for me dog

my friends? apart from headhunter, none of them are my friends lmfao. the fact they btfo'd you, when they're normally so against me, shows i mog you hard

my friends? apart from headhunter, none of them are my friends lmfao. the fact they btfo'd you, when they're normally so against me, shows i mog you hard

mrstealyourkutti joined less than 12 hours ago, lmfao. is that your so-scalled 'proof'? someone who wasnt even here when the beef ook place?

How old are you?

:cage:
This guy thinks there's beef happening on discord. I came in there to fuck around, make some incels mad, and, dip out.

I feel bad for you, You're genuinely upset. Thinking I have "Beef" with some eboys.

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
How old are you?

:cage:
This guy thinks there's beef happening on discord. I came in there to fuck around, make some incels mad, and, dip out.

I feel bad for you, You're genuinely upset. Thinking I have "Beef" with some eboys.

i cant but lol when this fucking moron with his ugly unathletic mug thinks he mogs me. i would've made a victim like you my bullied pet in school and you know that. stop larping as some high status jock when you look like this jfl, i mog you in every way

i cant but lol when this fucking moron with his ugly unathletic mug thinks he mogs me. i would've made a victim like you my bullied pet in school and you know that. jfl if you think you mog me in any way

Stop the cope, you're a trucel for a reasonl. I've gotten 11 slays, what have you gotten?

You need to stop coping with egirls and accept reality, son, it'll be easier that way

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
Stop the cope, you're a trucel for a reasonl. I've gotten 11 slays, what have you gotten?

You need to stop coping with egirsl and accept reality, son, it'll be easier that way

e girls? i dont talk to e girls. you're like 22 and bragging about 11 slays which is pathethic considering the majority of your lays from what you have shown are 4/10 whales, you admitted to drugging 3 or 4 of them, and you admitted to trading drugs for sex. i dont do ons son as it's against my moral code, only long term. I cope with lifemogging, looksmogging, wealthmogging you and not fucking whales like you od.

ill leave this here

Last edited:

reptiles

Megastar
this larping curry joke @2leigt2quit tryna start shit with me

>harasses a foid till the point where she blocks him and leaves the server
>harasses another foid till the point where she leaves the server
>politely asks a foid to rate him and she full on murders him and he deletes his pic

KEKEKKEKEKE, AN UTTER FUCKING JOKE. I NEG A FOID AND HE DEFENDS HER BY SAYING "I think pollijeeet's projecting his insecurities onto u"

:goodfellas:

It's a bit harsh calling him a 0/10 tbqh again i have no clue what is going on cause i like steer away from toxic servers in general but the dude is not a 0/10 he's a mid 3 to a 4 being objective

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
It's a bit harsh calling him a 0/10 tbqh again i have no clue what is going on cause i like steer away from toxic servers in general but the dude is not a 0/10 he's a mid 3 to a 4 being objective

i never called him 0/10? i was t about orze. yeah, that's what i was saying, he's acting like such a pussy-slaying mogger when he looks like that

reptiles

Megastar
i never called him 0/10? i was t about orze. yeah, that's what i was saying, he's acting like such a pussy-slaying mogger when he looks like that

Currently he can't slay shit and the women was right to point out facially he's very ugly that doesn't mean he has to stay that way though my only issue is with women is that if you try to improve your looks women still hate you for it i've seen this so many times irl.

theindian

Joke
this larping curry joke @2leigt2quit tryna start shit with me

>harasses a foid till the point where she blocks him and leaves the server
>harasses another foid till the point where she leaves the server
>politely asks a foid to rate him and she full on murders him and he deletes his pic

KEKEKKEKEKE, AN UTTER FUCKING JOKE. I NEG A FOID AND HE DEFENDS HER BY SAYING "I think pollijeeet's projecting his insecurities onto u"

:goodfellas:
Send me invite