• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax bug eyed curry joke moment

Databdara

eventually justice serves he who is deserving
Under 18
Honestly, it's pretty cringe that you're so involved in this type of discord drama.
not our fault this nigga takes discord egurl validation so seriously. keeps asking to add more egurls to our small lil server just so he can ask them to rate his twinky ass face half covered with a mask

not our fault this nigga takes discord egurl validation so seriously. keeps asking to add more egurls to our small lil server just so he can ask them to rate his twinky ass face half covered with a mask

None of this shit makes any sense,

I joined the discord to troll you retards.

1620073730552.png

Everything I was saying/doing/posting was to get a reaction out of you.

What in the autism
Lmfao, these curry's r taking this too seriously,

I admit my autism reached new levels in this discord server, but, that was the whole point.

I joined there discord server, starting arguing with all of them and trolling them. But than it got too far, I think @DOggo 's feelings got hurt, and than he set me up to get roasted by his army of egirls

:cage:

1620073908809.png

EthnicTakeover

Bunny crew
HBO Manlets

I admit my autism reached new levels in this discord server, but, that was the whole point.

I joined there discord server, starting arguing with all of them and trolling them. But than it got too far, I think @DOggo 's feelings got hurt, and than he set me up to get roasted by his army of egirls

View attachment 232556
Dude

I didnt read one word
I used the word autism cuz I dont understand this autistic shitskin drama

Databdara

eventually justice serves he who is deserving
Under 18

View attachment 232556
this nigga literally going for the '1t'5 alL a lArP br0' defence

this nigga literally going for the '1t'5 alL a lArP br0' defence

I said multiple times I was trolling when I was in the discord server.
And this was before, doggo made this thread.

I don't even kno who tf u are dipshit, so hop off my dick.
These discord fags, once they get on ur dick they refuse to come off, like a dirty slut

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
@misterstabone he set me up and called his army of egirls to roast me

If this isn't trucel behaviour than what is?

Also, LARPing on discord servers full of egirls, cause he has no life / no bitches irl.

you asked me invite to them. stop barking after my ss clearly showed you harassing random e thots for nudes and ratings

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “I AM ARYAN 2”
Gorilla Crew
you asked me invite to them. stop barking after my ss clearly showed you harassing random e thots for nudes and ratings
I thought he was Iranian? Is he Indian JFL why are so many curries on this site larping as Persians

DOggo

retired forum mogger
Under 18
I thought he was Iranian? Is he Indian JFL why are so many curries on this site larping as Persians

he claims to be from quetta (so pashtun/baloch/whatever) + persian. going off his pheno, wouldnt be surprised if he was bathed in the ganges river right after birth