Buccal fat = death

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
How can a woman find any man with excessive buccal fat attractive?
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
Fuck my life

I need to cut badly but parents won't have any of it. They say a healthy eating pattern is eating frequently every day. They even agree I have too much fat in my face, but they don't understand simple in/out dynamics of losing fat in general. How the fuck am I supposed to cut when I'm stuffing food down my throat every hour of the day. I even started gymming but that won't be enough
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
ketzdinio said:
Fuck my life

I need to cut badly but parents won't have any of it. They say a healthy eating pattern is eating frequently every day. They even agree I have too much fat in my face, but they don't understand simple in/out dynamics of losing fat in general. How the fuck am I supposed to cut when I'm stuffing food down my throat every hour of the day. I even started gymming but that won't be enough
Just eat less, what's the worst they can do to you?
Lol I think they might kick me out if I argue too much. I just don't want to be without parents the way my life is right now. It would be too much to deal with, since I otherwise get along with them. 

I have managed to convince them that I do not need food right before bed, and they have given in. I'll keep trying to push it, and keep working out at the gym
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
tfw you have every trait in every "xxxx = death" threads.

also just burn more calories if you cant eat less.
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
5
My chad slayer friend has a lot of buccal fat. He has shitty diet, drinks and smokes a lot. His skin is still flawless, his hairline is NW0
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
buccal fat is fine if you have a good chin
 

Veuve

Slayer
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
0
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
Veuve said:
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine
 

Bipolar

Incel
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
119
Reputation
0
Veuve said:
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.
do you have a small skull?
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
:=) said:
Brutus said:
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine
can u aware me?
a weak chin is caused by a genetic defect that causes the mandible to grow in a pattern that is much more similar to our other ape ancestors, as opposed to modern humans which have a defined chin and a slightly different bite.

since we aren't really supposed to have this type of receding chin, our other tissues still grow to their normal genetic size but the lack of a chin leaves many other features unsupported.
 

Veuve

Slayer
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
Veuve said:
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine
do u think once i get my double jaw and/or genio it would look better?
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
Veuve said:
Brutus said:
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine
do u think once i get my double jaw and/or genio it would look better?
your life will improve more than you can possibly imagine

from little things like cashiers being more nice all the way to girls actually flirting with you
 

Veuve

Slayer
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
Veuve said:
do u think once i get my double jaw and/or genio it would look better?
your life will improve more than you can possibly imagine

from little things like cashiers being more nice all the way to girls actually flirting with you
hella excited to see a maxfac in a week
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
So much autism in one thread

It doesn't matter how much weight you lose dumb asses. Most fat cheeks are GENETICS. An acquaintance at the gym has an 8% bodyfat, yet his face is still fat because of GENETICS. I have a 13% bodyfat and my face is still slightly chubby. My face got longer, and skinnier after a chin implant and looks superior than before but it is still slightly chubby

Regardless,

Genetics FUCKED you.
[hr]
Brutus said:
:=) said:
can u aware me?
a weak chin is caused by a genetic defect that causes the mandible to grow in a pattern that is much more similar to our other ape ancestors, as opposed to modern humans which have a defined chin and a slightly different bite.

since we aren't really supposed to have this type of receding chin, our other tissues still grow to their normal genetic size but the lack of a chin leaves many other features unsupported.
This is exactly why my face got skinnier after a chin implant. This is fucking legit.
 
Top