Buccal fat = death

FireHaze

Gigachad
How can a woman find any man with excessive buccal fat attractive?

ketzdinio

Slayer
Fuck my life

I need to cut badly but parents won't have any of it. They say a healthy eating pattern is eating frequently every day. They even agree I have too much fat in my face, but they don't understand simple in/out dynamics of losing fat in general. How the fuck am I supposed to cut when I'm stuffing food down my throat every hour of the day. I even started gymming but that won't be enough

ketzdinio

Slayer
6ft4 said:
ketzdinio said:
Fuck my life

I need to cut badly but parents won't have any of it. They say a healthy eating pattern is eating frequently every day. They even agree I have too much fat in my face, but they don't understand simple in/out dynamics of losing fat in general. How the fuck am I supposed to cut when I'm stuffing food down my throat every hour of the day. I even started gymming but that won't be enough
Just eat less, what's the worst they can do to you?
Lol I think they might kick me out if I argue too much. I just don't want to be without parents the way my life is right now. It would be too much to deal with, since I otherwise get along with them. 

I have managed to convince them that I do not need food right before bed, and they have given in. I'll keep trying to push it, and keep working out at the gym

whyme

Coper
tfw you have every trait in every "xxxx = death" threads.

also just burn more calories if you cant eat less.

Starcrazy

Chad
My chad slayer friend has a lot of buccal fat. He has shitty diet, drinks and smokes a lot. His skin is still flawless, his hairline is NW0

Brutus

Banned
Birds
buccal fat is fine if you have a good chin

Veuve

Slayer
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Veuve said:
so true. i have horrible fat storage, low-ish body fat but still chubby cheeks. just gonna keep starving myself i guess.
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine

Bipolar

Incel
Veuve said:
do you have a small skull?

Brutus

Banned
Birds
:=) said:
Brutus said:
you have chubby cheeks because you have a horribly weak chin. your fat storage genetics are probably fine
can u aware me?
a weak chin is caused by a genetic defect that causes the mandible to grow in a pattern that is much more similar to our other ape ancestors, as opposed to modern humans which have a defined chin and a slightly different bite.

since we aren't really supposed to have this type of receding chin, our other tissues still grow to their normal genetic size but the lack of a chin leaves many other features unsupported.

Veuve

Slayer
Brutus said:
Veuve said:
do u think once i get my double jaw and/or genio it would look better?

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Veuve said:
Brutus said:
your life will improve more than you can possibly imagine

from little things like cashiers being more nice all the way to girls actually flirting with you

Veuve

Slayer
Brutus said:
Veuve said:
your life will improve more than you can possibly imagine

from little things like cashiers being more nice all the way to girls actually flirting with you
hella excited to see a maxfac in a week

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
So much autism in one thread

It doesn't matter how much weight you lose dumb asses. Most fat cheeks are GENETICS. An acquaintance at the gym has an 8% bodyfat, yet his face is still fat because of GENETICS. I have a 13% bodyfat and my face is still slightly chubby. My face got longer, and skinnier after a chin implant and looks superior than before but it is still slightly chubby

Regardless,

Genetics FUCKED you.
[hr]
Brutus said:
:=) said:
can u aware me?
a weak chin is caused by a genetic defect that causes the mandible to grow in a pattern that is much more similar to our other ape ancestors, as opposed to modern humans which have a defined chin and a slightly different bite.

since we aren't really supposed to have this type of receding chin, our other tissues still grow to their normal genetic size but the lack of a chin leaves many other features unsupported.
This is exactly why my face got skinnier after a chin implant. This is fucking legit.