• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BRUTAL: Wife tells him LIVE on podcast she is only with him for his MONEY.

Pulverize

Regular
[video=youtube]
Skip to 6:00. HOLY FUCK.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
she cheats on him without question.

modified

hairloss expert
Yup. Just yup. Brutal honesty. Ouch.

Why I would rather spend my money on trying to be better looking than on paying women to put up with my ugliness.

Who is that guy (the asian dude)?

Furby said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Of course...
she is just honest

This is common knowledge

LOL.  What I was thinking.  It can't be "BRUTAL" if it is commonplace or expected.

I guess it can be considered impolite to say it blutntly... But these days girls have no qualms about it,and it is actually refereshing

If I was rich I would just hire hookers, no point in having a wife, it is pointless, it is same as hooker only more expensive.

Pulverize

Regular
Furby said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Of course...
she is just honest

This is common knowledge

LOL.  What I was thinking.  It can't be "BRUTAL" if it is commonplace or expected.

Brutal for him, you can see his soul exit his dead eyes the moment she says it. Bluepilled as fuck.

Chadcel

Banned
True Romance said:
His looks level is so low - chubby low T gook manlet - that she can't even rationalize an attraction with time, like she might with, say, a 5/10 white guy. It's out and out prostitution here

shes ugly af herself, and ethnik mexican. what choice does she have?

True Romance said:
His looks level is so low - chubby low T gook manlet - that she can't even rationalize an attraction with time, like she might with, say, a 5/10 white guy. It's out and out prostitution here

I mean  really would anyone doubt that if he was poor this girl wouldn't even look at him twice

Amd she is also very average which is funny AF

Chadcel said:
True Romance said:

shes ugly af herself, and ethnik mexican. what choice does she have?

haha she has all the choice in the world lets be real here

She wont be ever lonely in her entire life.

this guy could be even considered lucky for even having her.

modified

hairloss expert
I can't believe you guys are calling her "ugly" and "average".

She's quite good looking. 6+/10. He's a 4/10, but maybe down to 3.5 due to poor self care.

modified said:

She's quite good looking. 6+/10. He's a 4/10, but maybe down to 3.5 due to poor self care.

she is an average non fat girl
but yeah today non fat already means above average for people

man people have really lost all standards for girls

Chadcel

Banned
modified said:

:cage: :cage: :cage: :cage:

he's 1/10 and shes 3.5/10

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Standardcels everywhere, she's GL

Fuck all of you faggots, you all deserve to be incel

But on point, thank god I became red pilled, she's a huge cunt, the way she just says it nonchalantly is so cold and sociopathic.

modified

hairloss expert
Chadcel said:

You have no connection to reality. Walk down the street and tell me if 80% of the women you pass are better looking than her. Do you ever leave your basement?

lolatmylife

Regular
modified said:
Chadcel said:

You have no connection to reality. Walk down the street and tell me if 80% of the women you pass are better looking than her. Do you ever leave your basement?

I'm relatively new to this forum but half the time I can't tell if people are actually kidding or don't ever leave their house. You guys do know that 70+ percent of the US is overweight right? That means being slim makes you more attractive than the majority of people living in the states (granted you're face bones arent absolute shit)