• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brutal short documentary on looks-must watch!

FuckThis

Rotter
Literally everything is affected on looks, jobs, smarts,crime punishment, wages etc 

rigidity

Regular
The way I'm going to kill myself is through being slaughtered and then consumed by an attractive person.  Preferably, multiple attractive people.  At least that way I can rest assured knowing the atoms in my body went to good use.

rigidity said:
The way I'm going to kill myself is through being slaughtered and then consumed by an attractive person.  Preferably, multiple attractive people.  At least that way I can rest assured knowing the atoms in my body went to good use.

If that gets you off than you might as well buy some morphine and let a canibal go at you while your alive so you can watch yourself be consumed.

This is why I don't go outside. The fact that people treat ugly people poorer just because of the way they look and they don't realize it. They think they deserve  poor treatment because of shit like they have a bad personality or bad attitude, and if a good looking person acted just like the people that are treated badly, they would talk about how confident and smart he is . All the people in these videos were average looking, now imagine how a legit ugly person has to go through in life.

FireHaze

Megastar
Kid at 17:20 is redpilled as fuck.

I think whether you're redpill or bluepill may very well be genetic. He's what, 6 years old?

purps drank

Rotter
LMAO at 6:50

"I promise you, if there is ever a way to promote you within this company. I will pull every possible string I can."

I'm legit embarrassed for people who allow themselves to be overwhelmed by the halo effect like this. Like fucking christ man, she's a good looking girl, can you manage to contain yourself and treat her like everyone else or do you just want to put your patheticness on display some more?

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
fucking lol, great video

tv shows had a lot more substance back in the day

but yeah, after taking the redpill, how do people continue to live

dota2

Regular
dat feel said:
fucking lol, great video

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I promise you, if there is ever a way to promote you within this forum. I will pull every possible string I can[/font]

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
dota2 said:
dat feel said:
fucking lol, great video

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I promise you, if there is ever a way to promote you within this forum. I will pull every possible string I can[/font]

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

it's probably because I "look like a quality poster"

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Maximus said:
dat feel said:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

it's probably because I "look like a quality poster"

I feel like posters with ugly avatars and signatures are lower-tier posters than those with aesthetic avatars.

legit

back on puahate, my avatar was misclegend, and i was negative haloed to death, everyone thought i was a shitposter :giggle:

side note: please make a 'back to top' button

i hate scrolling up just to click 'user cp'

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
NW0 hairline, forward maxilla, good cervicomental contour, good fWHR, square chin, sharp jawline, good gonial angle = innocent of murder

NW2+, long midface, low-hanging hyoid, low fWHR, shit lower third, short stature = life in jail for murder

this is regardless of the facts

society uses this as a chance to cleanse itself of subhumans and shit tier genetics

basement dwellers have been conditioned to not venture outside because it's not safe for them out there

Genetic Shit

Machine
How can people in socciety be so blind to how unfair life is because everything is based off your looks? It is insane how there isnt an uproar over this  in the world.

ZordoNado

Joke
Halo effect is everything, Looks is everything - most children are already aware of it today. 

If you aren't devoting your late teens-early 20's to become an above average looking guy (even 5.5) then you are a complete fool. 
No one care about sub5s, they have no legal protection against discrimination, and will never have because humans hate subhumans and actively outcast them.

FuckThis

Rotter
Genetic Shit said:
How can people in socciety be so blind to how unfair life is because everything is based off your looks? It is insane how there isnt an uproar over this  in the world.

same thing about money.. Many a philosopher realized this even back in Ancient Greece and just told everyone to fuck off with sick society thing.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
humanity is simply cleansing itself

this process is the reason humans keep getting taller, healthier, and better looking

you're simply stuck on the wrong side of evolution

just close your eyes and go quietly into the night

shh... no tears, just dreams...