• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BRUTAL REDPILL FROM CRAZY SCHIZO KIDNAPPED YOUTUBE BITCH

flesh

Rotter
[video=youtube]1:24-1:27

"You can win by heart by being a really and happy attractive-ly UHHHH like in your PERSONALITY!¬I believe that uh I find the most attractiveness in people's personalities!"

Lmfao. It's hilarious how even some crazy girl who's the SOLE FOCUS of an entire country's twitter tweed because people think she's lost it, and is probably high on speed, is STILL only thinking about tall, attractive Chads, while also having the ability to recall the "personality is most attractive" lie instantly.

Even insane drug addled girls only want Chad. Lmfao. A girl could be having the worst psychedelic trip of all time and still instantly be able to separate the Chads from incels. It comes easier to them than BREATHING.

FuckThis

Rotter
You really like these youtube sluts dont you? 

Dont blame you,i used to watch all of them at random. All of them are rich,spoiled,come from very well off families,have no problems etc. 

It is hard to cope sometimes not being a rich spoiled youtube bitch

flesh

Rotter
FuckThis said:
You really like these youtube sluts dont you? 

Dont blame you,i used to watch all of them at random. All of them are rich,spoiled,come from very well off families,have no problems etc. 

It is hard to cope sometimes not being a rich spoiled youtube bitch

Their lives are so easy, it's hilarious.

modified

hairloss expert
Who is this and how do you even know who she is?

flesh

Rotter
modified said:
Who is this and how do you even know who she is?

She was mentioned here and all over twitter in the UK yesterday. Everyone thought she had been kidnapped/drugged/lost her mind.

Bone_lah

Joke
flesh said:
[video=youtube]1:24-1:27

"You can win by heart by being a really and happy attractive-ly UHHHH like in your PERSONALITY!¬I believe that uh I find the most attractiveness in people's personalities!"

Lmfao. It's hilarious how even some crazy girl who's the SOLE FOCUS of an entire country's twitter tweed because people think she's lost it, and is probably high on speed, is STILL only thinking about tall, attractive Chads, while also having the ability to recall the "personality is most attractive" lie instantly.

Even insane drug addled girls only want Chad. Lmfao. A girl could be having the worst psychedelic trip of all time and still instantly be able to separate the Chads from incels. It comes easier to them than BREATHING.
Dude she's attractive so it makes sense for her to seek attractive people.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Never listen to girls, they are only walking vaginas nothing else.

modified

hairloss expert
Holy shit LOL at makeup/lighting/angles.

Look at this pic and tell me that's not a man's head superimposed on her body:

She makes a decent looking man tbh.

:clap:

Just FUCKING LOL if you're not a schizophrenic young girl who just gained the MOST SUBSCRIBER GROWTH WITHIN 24 hours in the history of youtube for acting MANIC in 2016!

It's fucking over!

Just fucking lol if you don't have people seeing a psychiatrist to get  prescription of 8mg of alprazolam over their intense panic attacks over your OWN MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!

FuckThis

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:
:clap:

Just FUCKING LOL if you're not a schizophrenic young girl who just gained the MOST SUBSCRIBER GROWTH WITHIN 24 hours in the history of youtube for acting MANIC in 2016!

It's fucking over!

Just fucking lol if you don't have people seeing a psychiatrist to get  prescription of 8mg of alprazolam over their intense panic attacks over your OWN MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!

Lol i rember one summer few years back,it was a sprinf brake. Literally nobody called me for like 2 months. 

Our lives are not even mentionable compared to this girl. We dont even register on the value factor. 

If we killed ourselves people wouldnt even remember we existed. I bet not even on this forum would people even care and i spent years here lol. 

If we killed ourselves there would be one ransom guy saying like months later "oh man what happened to that one guy,i cant remember his name". And the group would be"who?'.
-"oh nvm i csnt remember,so what is up with you Chad,i heard you got a new job at your daddies firm"

And that would be the last time anyone even mentioned our existance

IceCutter

Megastar
what a bullshit thread

she's just saying you need the whole package
a guy having to be attractive physically is a given these days, for girls like that, she's saying she will actually be most attracted to goodlooking guys (obviously) that also have attractive personalities

shut this stupid thread down

flesh

Rotter
IceCutter said:
what a bullshit thread

a guy having to be attractive physically is a given these days, for girls like that, she's saying she will actually be most attracted to goodlooking guys (obviously) that also have attractive personalities

:cage2: ::cage2:

White knight cope is the funniest

IceCutter

Megastar
flesh said:
IceCutter said:
what a bullshit thread

:cage2: ::cage2:

White knight cope is the funniest

I'd say aspie low iq cope is