Brutal redpill about having good genetics [Video}

LordSUPER

Banned
Even the in-cells flush themselves when they aren't perfect. 1:28
Reword 1:15 into occasionally some incels appear and women kill them off by rejecting them
[video=youtube]

normiecope

Regular
wow I never knew that our bodies kill cancerous cells wow new ino

LordSUPER

Banned
graal 2 said:
lordsuper making so many threads about how to mew n shit but says genetics r everything
:jag:

Mewing just helps you reach your genetic potential. Genetics is still the king, but it needs guidance from mewing for max results.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
LordSUPER said:
graal 2 said:
lordsuper making so many threads about how to mew n shit but says genetics r everything
:jag:

Mewing just helps you reach your genetic potential. Genetics is still the king, but it needs guidance from mewing for max results.

Redpill: I think your genetics are the main component to whether you grow up naturally mewing or not

Anakind

Champion
LordSUPER said:

When you say something helps reaching your genetic limit then genetics is not everything.

And seriously, you think chad doesn't get a sunburn when he's outside all day?    :lol:

UglyNormalFag said:
Redpill: I think your genetics are the main component to whether you grow up naturally mewing or not

Red pill: A simple flu in childhood can turn you into a mouth breather and fuck you up forever. 

Inb4 "only kids with bad genes get a flu".