Brutal redpill 8+ HQNP girls at gym cucked me about to suicide

I thought I was improving I watched human centipede 2 without looking away and no gore video or shock video can bother me now, I thought I was ready so I ventured to the gym in my parents appartment.

I get there open the door and see an oldcel doing some retarded shit and two legit 8+ blonde bubble butt, perky breasted 8PSL face round cheekbones cat eyed goddesses slutted out to the max with yoga pants so tight i can see their cameltoes from behind. Fuck my balls where aching and I was scared af, I started to panic and then remembered my training,

I imagined cutting off the mans cock with a machete gouging his eyes out, and beheading him to impress the girls them impregnating them with a creampie to calm down, thinking of my favorite scenes from a serbian film.

I was wearing lifts to 6'2.5 (small ones) and went to the pull up bar near the girl and did a few sets, while they where doing some meme thrusting excercises, I realized my cock was hard as diamonds, and leaking precum, and the old man was there, I saw the girls giggling and realized they saw my erection. FUck 

I thought back to the protagonist in A serbian film and how he fucked the girls with a ferocious anger, was considering introducing myself, then remembered I still havent had my surguries its over, I did an excercise, went back upstairs watched some gore, and am now depressed, will play some league,

A girl said I could come over at 12 but she has a male roomate and if she sees me from profile its over, I might LDAR,

Why did I bother leaving my room,, im just gonna LDAR and play CSGO tonight,

Help me boyos

lolfags said:
this is a great argument for eugenics
help me boyo i am diagnosed psycopath and sadist, how do I use my dark triad in life,

i dont have a chad face, and I cant do anything with it like work at guantanamo bay

Baldcel

Chad
:cage::jag:

You forced yourself on gore. Let the gore find you. Do not force it on yourself. Attract the gore, lure it in.

Cherish the Gore.

Baldcel said:

You forced yourself on gore. Let the gore find you. Do not force it on yourself. Attract the gore, lure it in.

Cherish the Gore.
aware me, how do I learn to appreciate it, is it a blessing or a curse,

Baldcel

Chad
Autistic permavirgin said:
Baldcel said:

Cherish the Gore.
It's a big blessing. Not many people in this world can sit in their room, alone in the house, in complete dark, with headphones and full volume, listening to every sound, every reaction of the butchered soon-to-be corpse. Only few can stare with complete silence and without reactions. Even the mightiest veterans will stare away sometimes, turn off the sound or look away for a millisecond every now and then to cope with sheer brutality that they are witnessing.

The true test that you forced yourself on Gore is the feelings you had for those sluts when they giggled at your erection. It happend because you forced it and went too early in it. Let the Gore find YOU, do not look for Gore. When that day comes, a small reaction like that will have 0 effect on your feelings and you will be able to stare those laughing giggling sloots dead in the eye, just like you would stare at cute innocent creature being butchered to inhuman suffering back alone in your house, in complete darkness and total focus at the only light present at the time - the very screen that is filled with reality. You need more time, but you're on a good path and above many already. Keep it up boyo. Soon, you will be there.

:nod2:

Baldcel said:
It's a big blessing. Not many people in this world can sit in their room, alone in the house, in complete dark, with headphones and full volume, listening to every sound, every reaction of the butchered soon-to-be corpse. Only few can stare with complete silence and without reactions. Even the mightiest veterans will stare away sometimes, turn off the sound or look away for a millisecond every now and then to cope with sheer brutality that they are witnessing.

The true test that you forced yourself on Gore is the feelings you had for those sluts when they giggled at your erection. It happend because you forced it and went too early in it. Let the Gore find YOU, do not look for Gore. When that day comes, a small reaction like that will have 0 effect on your feelings and you will be able to stare those laughing giggling sloots dead in the eye, just like you would stare at cute innocent creature being butchered to inhuman suffering back alone in your house, in complete darkness and total focus at the only light present at the time - the very screen that is filled with reality. You need more time, but you're on a good path and above many already. Keep it up boyo. Soon, you will be there.

legit post, how will I know when I have made it,

is it when nothing exists that can cause a reaction,

is it when your so jaded, nothing can produce an emotion from you>?

have you already ascended?

Baldcel

Chad
Baldcel said:

You will feel it. It's when you stop looking for it just to test yourself or try and be tougher by viewing something - when you stop forcing it completely is when you ascend. The day will come soon when you will come back home from work/college, and you will be eating your lunch, thinking not about the hard day on work/college and the sloots you've encountered that day, or the friends you spoke with, but thinking with your heart about the gore to be witnessed, not with your brain forcing it to test your toughness and bravery, but with your heart - craving to view it like you crave sex and drugs, validation and social circle. The magic that day will disappear you must know, there will be no more heart pounding, sweaty palms and enlraged pupils upon viewing it from adrenaline rush, if jaded is the word you would like to use, I would disagree. A jaded one will not fill his heart with craving for it, he will view it just to test if he really is jaded - forcing it. An ascended specimen will be without magic maybe, but he will still crave for it like food and good whipping of a cunt.

I have not ascended yet, but I'm on a good path like you. The pinnacle of the mountain is near. I am still forcing it to some degree, but soon I will not, I will crave it just like choking and spitting at some sloot's face - only then, will I ascend and be complete. I can hear the wheels turning, I know it's coming. I will soon be complete to thy, just like you. And then no deed other than physical attack will shaken you and put you in panic mode in real life, because you crave worse and everything seems so small and unimpressive compared to thy ascension. Beware because it's coming. You will be pure, pure with filth that saves thy and shields you from anything lesser than It.

asiancel

King of Chads
how bad is your retrusion, do you have bite problems?

Baldcel said:

You will feel it. It's when you stop looking for it just to test yourself or try and be tougher by viewing something - when you stop forcing it completely is when you ascend. The day will come soon when you will come back home from work/college, and you will be eating your lunch, thinking not about the hard day on work/college and the sloots you've encountered that day, or the friends you spoke with, but thinking with your heart about the gore to be witnessed, not with your brain forcing it to test your toughness and bravery, but with your heart - craving to view it like you crave sex and drugs, validation and social circle. The magic that day will disappear you must know, there will be no more heart pounding, sweaty palms and enlraged pupils upon viewing it from adrenaline rush, if jaded is the word you would like to use, I would disagree. A jaded one will not fill his heart with craving for it, he will view it just to test if he really is jaded - forcing it. An ascended specimen will be without magic maybe, but he will still crave for it like food and good whipping of a cunt.

I have not ascended yet, but I'm on a good path like you. The pinnacle of the mountain is near. I am still forcing it to some degree, but soon I will not, I will crave it just like choking and spitting at some sloot's face - only then, will I ascend and be complete. I can hear the wheels turning, I know it's coming. I will soon be complete to thy, just like you. And then no deed other than physical attack will shaken you and put you in panic mode in real life, because you crave worse and everything seems so small and unimpressive compared to thy ascension. Beware because it's coming. You will be pure, pure with filth that saves thy and shields you from anything lesser than It.

the path is long and hard tbh,
one day we will ascend,
Im scared of the ascension though im not sure if the benifits will outweigh the costs.

But it is too late to turn back

:clap:
[hr]
asiancel said:
how bad is your retrusion, do you have bite problems?
i have mild recessed maxilla,

but my bite is fine,

my nose is just giant, abnormally large, never seen one this bad, mogs adrian brody