• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brutal red pill quote on Looks and mirrors

Anakind

Champion
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.” [/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]― [/font][font=Lato,]Tennessee Williams[/font]

[font=Lato,]@"Pinhead" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls" @"Invisible" @"True Romance" @"Tail" @"RealRob" @"Danny the chav" @"ThePolygamist" [/font]

lolatmylife

Regular
I stopped looking at the mirror when I have to use the restroom. Been doing it for the past 2 weeks and i think my cortisol levels are much better now.

Anakind

Champion
lolatmylife said:
I stopped looking at the mirror when I have to use the restroom. Been doing it for the past 2 weeks and i think my cortisol levels are much better now.

Same here. It's also why gymcelling can make you even more depressed. You become confronted with the mirror all the time and inevitable turn into a narcissist who becomes aware of every single flaw.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
lolatmylife said:

Same, I have stopped altogether looking in mirrors except like twice a month when i cut my hair srs

lolatmylife

Regular
Anakind said:
lolatmylife said:

Same here. It's also why gymcelling can make you even more depressed. You become confronted with the mirror all the time and inevitable turn into a narcissist who becomes aware of every single flaw.

Yup and gym mirrors are more distorter than normal mirrors (srs) so I literally don't even go the gym anymore. I just do body weight exercises at home. Holy fuck i need help, i'm a nut case.

normiecope

Regular
lolatmylife said:

I need to do this, but my bluepilled self made my cupboard doors mirrored and I wake up and see my ugly self daily

Invisible

Champion
I had this realization a few weeks ago and it almost killed me