BRUTAL RED PILL FROM MY MOTHER

Just so you guys know, I'm a full time college student, and I already have an associate's @ 20, I'm not NEET

If you are red pilled you will understand everything:

Me: Women inherently want beautiful men, and beauty is dictated by genetics and bone law.
Mother: I don't know where you are getting this at, women find rich men beautiful, wealth is beauty.
Me: So in your eyes wealthy men are beautiful?
Mother: Yes.
Me: How old were you when you decided this and started wanting a wealthy man?
Mother: *thinks for a moment* I think 28.

--red pill shatters my brain for a moment, but I keep going on, pressing for more information--

Me: What exactly did you want before that? Before you decided "wealth is beauty"?
Mother: *thinks for a moment* Well I wanted to SEE a guy and feel something.
Quick Note: She didn't emphasize see, she said it casually 
Me: So you just saw a guy and you fell in love?
Mother: Oh no it wasn't just his appearance, it way the way he acted, smiled, talked.

--Time goes on we have a different discussion--

Me: How old were you when you had your first love?
Mother: 21, I was in uni.  
Me: Why did you like him?
Mother: Well I saw him and he smiled and I really liked him.

--Fucking Saw him, and he smiled, and she REALLY liked him.--

Women only love through looks, money just makes you a meal ticket.  Would you date a rich ugly girl if she provided for you?  Ofc men don't realize this because rich ugly girls don't hit on them.

I cannot take this.  I have train tracks 45 minute walk from my house.  Gonna go stand on them wait for a train to come and hit me.  If I'm still alive in the future it's cuz either a train never came, or I chickened out.

Blueman

Gigachad
My mom told me when I was a frustrated teen having no luck with girls to wait till I was older and more established to find a girl who was on my maturity level. 

So redpilled

Blueman said:
My mom told me when I was a frustrated teen having no luck with girls to wait till I was older and more established to find a girl who was on my maturity level. 

So redpilled
Translation:
Stop trying to find a woman using your looks because a woman will never love you and just use your money to provide for them so they can play mommy as you tie up the finances.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
cliffs:

op's mother was a slut
she failed to get preggerz with a Chad
op calls his mother a whore in a high IQ way but she's too stupid to get it
op considers fucking his mother
op considers fucking a Chad
op considers suicide

PurpleDildo said:
cliffs:

op's mother was a slut
op considers suicide
Fucking gonna neg you as much as I can now

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I don't get why girls liking a guys looks and preferring it over everything is a surprise. It's the way it should be 

Looks= genetic health/health

It should be all that matters. If anything, society is bluepilled into creating a system where MS has any influence

BaldAndYoung

Coper
lol when a girl has a big thick ass and it smiles to me i fall in love too, we all love others for appearance

gay boy 33

Banned
just make money and fuck hookers like purpledildo

he does this and seems pretty happy

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
PurpleDildo said:
cliffs:

op's mother was a slut
op considers suicide
will be a lot of work lel got 18k on my alt @feg
[hr]
gay boy 33 said:

with the right girl sex works even if paid for

I want ltr with kids tho

PurpleDildo said:
TrickleDown said:
will be a lot of work lel got 18k on my alt @feg
[hr]
gay boy 33 said:

with the right girl sex works even if paid for

I want ltr with kids tho
Purple dildo is miserable.  He knows he's genetic trash that a woman would never love, he copes with money, I red pilled him before in a suicide inducing black pill and he writes me off cuz I make no money even though he knows what I say is true.  Keeps telling himself that "it's all about your society, go to a place with a lot of desparate women and get your dick wet" and that I'm only suicidal cuz no money and no way to go out.

I feel as though this doesn't even need to be said, he admitted it "I want ltr with kids tho"

Demgainz said:
TrickleDown said:
Gotta ask the right question and read in between the lines.
Reading right now about "survivorship bias", check it out.
I was always aware of this.  that's why the red pill is the world's best kept secret, because those who find out about it either ascend and live or just straight up die and don't tell much about it.
[hr]
Starcrazy said:
Actually, who wouldn't like to be provided by a rich ugly girl
That's exactly the point and what women are doing.

Would you ever love that rich ugly girl?

No.

We are getting scammed.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
Purple dildo is miserable.  He knows he's genetic trash that a woman would never love, he copes with money, I red pilled him before in a suicide inducing black pill and he writes me off cuz I make no money even though he knows what I say is true.  Keeps telling himself that "it's all about your society, go to a place with a lot of desparate women and get your dick wet" and that I'm only suicidal cuz no money and no way to go out.
> I tried to kill myself twice years before you even posted here
> been at the funny farm for a month
> been trolled, shamed, attacked irl both for adult hetero virginity as well as homosexuality
> saw my own mother vomit out her bloody liver while dying of cancer
> been stabbed in the chest
> been in the courtroom more than once for many shit other people did to me
> drove my car into the ditch
> pulled out people of their car mid-traffic just because they honked at me
> insulted my rector in front of the large crowd calling him a "greedy corrupt pig who runs a diploma factory" ... he actually did those
> fucked hookers and gay guys raw

can go on with even more hardcore stuff the ride just never ends

so how exactly are you hurting me? with words online?

offline you wouldn't tell me these

EU law protects their citizens far better than USA constitutional bollockery .... specifically depressed suicidal homosexual jews, nice racist comments tbh .... daddy Trump likes my kind more than yours too .... hmmm looks like you just fell between a hammer and hard place

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!
and this

TrickleDown said:
I feel as though this doesn't even need to be said, he admitted it "I want ltr with kids tho"
told it to people irl all said I'd be a good father, heard even here, not in public but in pm's

are you suggesting that because I'm a jew I should be castrated and never to have offspring? I kinda heard that before in many forms

yes I get it, you are lazy and stupid and somehow I destroyed the opportunities you were supposed to have with my magical powers while being overseas and I managed to do it since I'm a minority according to many classifications

because of this I deserve castration, isolation, and execution

isn't that xenophobic racist harrassment in the USA?