Brutal red pill at work

Shit

Incel
A group of us, M, female, about 48 yrs old, Z, female, about 26 yo, C,male, about 50 yo and I were being given a demo on how to use an application. The demo was given by a guy from that app's company.

Let's call him, F. He was about 5'11, white, slim, good ramus and chin, 6.5-7/10. He looked about 24. He had a prettyboy, spiked-up hair, One Direction vibe.

Z, who I was sitting next to was gazing into his eyes throughout the whole presentation. She barely took her eyes off him. You could cut the tension.

When the pres was over and he had left:

M: "Ohhh, you just want to cuddle him and take him home to mum". She did the babycradling, arm-folding thing. "You could just pinch his cheeks".
Z: "Yes, he's so cute"
M: "I wonder how old he is, he looks young".

They said what I knew they were thinking. I knew they wanted his manmeat based purely on him having looks and them having pussies.

JUST LOL if you don't have women of various decades wanting to fuck you.

This happened before a Romanian basement dweller says it didn't.

Good job I'm already redpilled or I would have incelraged. This shit doesn't surprise me at all anymore.

Copenhagen

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
Why would this make you mad? Would you be mad to see a female bird mate with the best genetic specimen of a bird she could find?

The fact that women do this doesn't make me mad. The fact that they LIE and people LIE about how everyone has an equal chance at life and that it's "all good" makes me rage.

wishingwell

Incel
Shit said:
A group of us, M, female, about 48 yrs old, Z, female, about 26 yo, C,male, about 50 yo and I were being given a demo on how to use an application. The demo was given by a guy from that app's company.

Let's call him, F. He was about 5'11, white, slim, good ramus and chin, 6.5-7/10. He looked about 24. He had a prettyboy, spiked-up hair, One Direction vibe.

Z, who I was sitting next to was gazing into his eyes throughout the whole presentation. She barely took her eyes off him. You could cut the tension.

M: "Ohhh, you just want to cuddle him and take him home to mum". She did the babycradling, arm-folding thing. "You could just pinch his cheeks".

They said what I knew they were thinking. I knew they wanted his manmeat based purely on him having looks and them having pussies.

Good job I'm already redpilled or I would have incelraged. This shit doesn't surprise me at all anymore.

This is why I quit. :mU2qVMF:

Shit

Incel
I don't blame women for going for looks. I just wish it was common knowledge to the point where no one would ever even suggest you "be more confident", "try making girls laugh", "have you tried online dating?" yadda yadda.

If you're sub6, you have absolutely no business not having cancer.

primetime

Normie
Shit said:

don't know how this is red pill.this is common knowledge..