• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BRUTAL RACE PILL BY A BLACK WOMAN

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2







Is this real life?

:visitgandy:
 

marty

Rotter
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,973
Reputation
4
I really don't know what the meaning of this post is?
 

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,523
Reputation
2
It's very legit.

Black women long for high status BWC.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

Blackcels on the rise  :giggle:
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,819
Reputation
1,930
fuck black women, most are ugly and vulgar and loud, rude and manly, who the fuck wants that??
 

marty

Rotter
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,973
Reputation
4
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

Black women long for high status BWC.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

Blackcels on the rise  :giggle:

WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Edit: I made her delete her account.


:jordan:
 

Aparat

Regular
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
2
marty said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

Black women long for high status BWC.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

Blackcels on the rise  :giggle:

WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.

Cope. 
Although I find Negroid features good on women(as long as no upper maxillary prognathism), I wouldn't date or reproduce with one. You don't see other races with Black women because most don't want a Black woman.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,523
Reputation
2
marty said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

Black women long for high status BWC.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

Blackcels on the rise  :giggle:

WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.

It's not a cope you sperg.

I'm not attracted whatsoever to black women, but I can assure you I could have easily fucked black women that most blackcels would give a left nut for. Black women are very upfront and sexually aggressive.

Keep coping if you think black women don't like white men, most just know we don't want them.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
MENTAL_CEL said:
marty said:
WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.

It's not a cope you sperg.

I'm not attracted whatsoever to black women, but I can assure you I could have easily fucked black women that most blackcels would give a left nut for. Black women are very upfront and sexually aggressive.

Keep coping if you think black women don't like black men, most just know we don't want them.

This. The fact is. While many settle with blacks. Like this girl said, THEY RESORT TO DATING BLACKS/OTHER RACES. They want white guys however and will always prefer them.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
This is pure cope. You're just an ugly ethnic. A good looking ethnic can slay.

Did I ever in this thread say Im good looking? Fuck right off .
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Namek said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
This is pure cope. You're just an ugly ethnic. A good looking ethnic can slay.

Did I ever in this thread say Im good looking? Fuck right off .

He wasn't trying to insult you 
He just meant that a good looking guy of any race can slay
 
Top