• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BRUTAL RACE PILL BY A BLACK WOMAN

Namek

Rotter

Is this real life?

:visitgandy:

marty

Rotter
I really don't know what the meaning of this post is?

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
It's very legit.

Black women long for high status BWC.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

Blackcels on the rise  :giggle:

zyzz007

Lookism God
fuck black women, most are ugly and vulgar and loud, rude and manly, who the fuck wants that??

marty

Rotter
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

People don't talk about it much because most white guys don't care for black women but a crapload of black women are dating outside their race these days  :giggle:

WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.

Namek

Rotter
Edit: I made her delete her account.

:jordan:

Aparat

Regular
marty said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

WAT!!!  Black woman are notorious for dating within their race.  They may settle for a white guy once they are in their 30's with 5 kids, but a prime 18 year old hood rat isn't dating some white guy.  This whole "just be white" is a huge cope.

Cope. 
Although I find Negroid features good on women(as long as no upper maxillary prognathism), I wouldn't date or reproduce with one. You don't see other races with Black women because most don't want a Black woman.

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
marty said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's very legit.

It's not a cope you sperg.

I'm not attracted whatsoever to black women, but I can assure you I could have easily fucked black women that most blackcels would give a left nut for. Black women are very upfront and sexually aggressive.

Keep coping if you think black women don't like white men, most just know we don't want them.

Namek

Rotter
MENTAL_CEL said:
marty said:

It's not a cope you sperg.

I'm not attracted whatsoever to black women, but I can assure you I could have easily fucked black women that most blackcels would give a left nut for. Black women are very upfront and sexually aggressive.

Keep coping if you think black women don't like black men, most just know we don't want them.

This. The fact is. While many settle with blacks. Like this girl said, THEY RESORT TO DATING BLACKS/OTHER RACES. They want white guys however and will always prefer them.

Namek

Rotter
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
This is pure cope. You're just an ugly ethnic. A good looking ethnic can slay.

Did I ever in this thread say Im good looking? Fuck right off .

Namek said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
This is pure cope. You're just an ugly ethnic. A good looking ethnic can slay.

Did I ever in this thread say Im good looking? Fuck right off .

He wasn't trying to insult you 
He just meant that a good looking guy of any race can slay