• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BRUTAL PILL hitting the fucking wall at over 100 MPH

DONkek

Rotter
some lady who got murder by her ex hubby...

probably bcus she used to look like this even as a post prime milf

on the way down the hill, on her bike apparently

but checkout these brutal pics of her having completely given up with a bit of baby fat

also lol at her giving up on looks knowing an incel she would later have to seperate herself from was tapping her post prime ass because she spend her prime years slutting away and could not find a chad who wanted her

SHE WAS ONLY 29 WHEN SHE WENT MISSING WHICH MEANS ALL OF THIS TOOK PLACE WITHIN 8 YEARS OR LIKELY LESS (21-29 MAX)

DONkek

Rotter
ALSO THE LADY HE WAS CHEATING ON HER WITH PROBABLY AFTER SHE HIT THE FUCKING WALL, BRB CHEATING ON WOMEN WHEN SHE LOOSES LOOKS THEN BRB KILLER HER AFTER SHE LEAVES YOU SO SHE CAN'T REGAIN HER LOOKS AND MOG YOUR MISTRESS WHILE FUCKING CHADS

IndianAscension said:
GO OVERDOSE ON GASOLINE YOU USELESS WORTHLESS OBESE SHITSKIN TRANSEXUAL

:cage2:

@"Josh" can you ban this idiot, I don't really care about him posting unauthorized pics but if it helps he is, seriously though even I don't want to see my fucking titties spammed all over the fucking forum it's gross

DONkek said:
ALSO THE LADY HE WAS CHEATING ON HER WITH PROBABLY AFTER SHE HIT THE FUCKING WALL, BRB CHEATING ON WOMEN WHEN SHE LOOSES LOOKS THEN BRB KILLER HER AFTER SHE LEAVES YOU SO SHE CAN'T REGAIN HER LOOKS AND MOG YOUR MISTRESS WHILE FUCKING CHADS

IndianAscension said:
GO OVERDOSE ON GASOLINE YOU USELESS WORTHLESS OBESE SHITSKIN TRANSEXUAL

:cage2:

@"Josh" can you ban this idiot, I don't really care about him posting unauthorized pics but if it helps he is, seriously though even I don't want to see my fucking titties spammed all over the fucking forum it's gross

KEEP CRYING FOR ME, YOU DISGRACEFUL FAT OBESE FUCKING PUSSY

YOURE SO FUCKING UGLY AND DEFORMED YOU UTTER SHITSKIN DISGRACE, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE DISGUSTING NIGGER SHITSKIN FAMILY OF COTTON PICKERS

:spew:
:goodfellas:

DONkek

Rotter
please don't stalk and kill me like this guy killed the mogger who rejected him