Brutal lookpill dropped in r/theredpill

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]90+% of attractiveness is appearance. No amount of game will supercede height, genetics, and shape.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Like, all of this song and dance is an evolutionary trick to to produce fit offspring. Nothing is a better predictor of that than physical appearance.

[/font]
--

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I just hate the lack of understanding of evo-psych I see on this sub. It's like watching someone try to learn biology while denying evolution. You can try, but it's retarded--nothing will make sense except in light of that concept.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No, girls aren't attracted to some sort of intangible "confidence" you exude. They like your muscles, if they like you at all.[/font]

Some coping responses

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You are way off. Women fuck older men and rich men all the time. They are attracted to status and money ad wrll as looks. Women are not as into looks as men are.  An unattractive girl cannot "game" a man". An unattractive man can game a woman. Neil Strauss is a good example. Hate the PUA movement all you like but it does not mean those guys don't get laid. Human sexual behaviour is not as simple as evolution. High intelligence and high resources are also desirable to a woman.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]...serious lack of understanding of human nature. Humans are attracted to positive, confident attitudes regardless of race or gender.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Explain the RSD guys than? Most of them are ugly and short and yet get laid most nights they go out, sometimes more than once in a night.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Behavioural tendencies > looks.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am pretty fat. Don't have a fat face, but a pretty big belly. I can get almost any girl I want.[/font]

Thread these are pulled from

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Narrator said:
Do not redpill people.
I'm happy that RSD is thriving.
Is RSD actually doing well? Literally never paid any attention to them, is there any value at all with what they say?

Lel

Gigachad
Narrator said:
Do not redpill people.
It's better if more NT people know

we aren't getting laid anyway  :crying:

smellysocks

Gigachad
"They like your muscles"

Some redpill that is. Women dont give a fuck about muscles unless your face and height are already good.

The REAL redpill is that half of those reddit bozzos exaggerate their claims and dumpster dive like there is no tomorrow or straight up lie

layingdown

Normie
Amnesia said:
Narrator said:
Do not redpill people.
Is RSD actually doing well? Literally never paid any attention to them, is there any value at all with what they say?
as a business, yes they are doing well

because guys think that all they need to do is get "in state" 

and they will slay

then when it doesn't work

:giggle: https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=site:rsdnation.com+"90%"+"flakes"

90% flake rate is the EXPECTED MINIMUM

Even by rsd coaches

they think, "oh shit, better do another bootcamp" 

(in las vegas where any 2/10 faggot can hookup with a chick who is drunk enough)

BlueBalls

Chad
layingdown said:
Amnesia said:
as a business, yes they are doing well

because guys think that all they need to do is get "in state" 

and they will slay

then when it doesn't work

:giggle: https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=site:rsdnation.com+"90%"+"flakes"

90% flake rate is the EXPECTED MINIMUM

Even by rsd coaches

they think, "oh shit, better do another bootcamp" 

(in las vegas where any 2/10 faggot can hookup with a chick who is drunk enough)
:cage:

These pick-up idiots....

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
smellysocks said:
"They like your muscles"

Some redpill that is. Women dont give a fuck about muscles unless your face and height are already good.

The REAL redpill is that half of those reddit bozzos exaggerate their claims and dumpster dive like there is no tomorrow or straight up lie
This.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of them get laid often, but based on what the average redditor looks like it's very likely that they are banging girls even lower than they are, which is outright subhuman.

Women don't give two shits about muscles.

flesh

Slayer
"They like your muscles, if they like you at all."

:cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2:

Gymcels are so fucking stupid.