• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brutal height pill from women

dogboner54

Regular
BlueBalls said:
Temoc said:
These girls are delusional, they are thinking their 6'1''-6'2'' husbands are 6'5''+

A 6'5 man is on the top 1% of the USA

I'm thinking so too, how can half have a husband that is 6'+ but almost no one has a man under 5'8?

:lmfao:

BRUTAL.

"I am not too picky on height as I am 5’5” and rarely wear heels. As long as you’re 5’10” I am happy."

"He is 6ft and I am 4’10”. I think this is ideal for me.

"Hubby is 6’1″ and I am 5’6″. He’s the shortest I’ve been with. My previous two relationships were with a 6’5″ man and a 6’9″ man."

"i’m about 5′, my husband is around 5’7″. i guess he’s on the short side"

"Barefoot, I’m 5’4″ and FI is 6’2″. And that, my friends, is why I’ll be wearing 4″ heels for the photographs and ceremony…I prefer my men to be over 6′ tall. I’ve dated shorter, but can’t deny where my loyalties lie."

"FI is 5’7″ and I am 5’3″.  Before him I had dated tall guys so it took some gettig used to."

"My FI and I are about the same height- both somewhere between 5’6″ and 5’7″.  This really bothered me when we first started dating
Read it @"PenileFacialSurgery" goodluck in life you gotta need it

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Dissapointment said:
BRUTAL.

"I am not too picky on height as I am 5’5” and rarely wear heels. As long as you’re 5’10” I am happy."

"He is 6ft and I am 4’10”. I think this is ideal for me.

"Hubby is 6’1″ and I am 5’6″. He’s the shortest I’ve been with. My previous two relationships were with a 6’5″ man and a 6’9″ man."

"i’m about 5′, my husband is around 5’7″. i guess he’s on the short side"

"Barefoot, I’m 5’4″ and FI is 6’2″. And that, my friends, is why I’ll be wearing 4″ heels for the photographs and ceremony…I prefer my men to be over 6′ tall. I’ve dated shorter, but can’t deny where my loyalties lie."

"FI is 5’7″ and I am 5’3″.  Before him I had dated tall guys so it took some gettig used to."

"My FI and I are about the same height- both somewhere between 5’6″ and 5’7″.  This really bothered me when we first started dating

Already been Redpilled on Height since a child, and I’ve already seen posts like this, thanks.

But why do you hate me? :sad:

PenileFacialSurgery said:
Dissapointment said:

Already been Redpilled on Height since a child, and I’ve already seen posts like this, thanks.

Because you call me a Tiny micro Dickcel I didnt do shit to you before that

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Dissapointment said:

You mocked me with a :jordan: gif,
 how else was I supposed to react? But no hard feelings, I’ve probably got the same dick size as you, thats why’s i wanna make it bigger. Friends again? :)

Dissapointment said:

how else was I supposed to react? But no hard feelings, I’ve probably got the same dick size as you, thats why’s i wanna make it bigger. Friends again? :)

It wasnt a mog I literally laughed irl you make so many threads with new ideas this one just Made me laugh

But yeah whatever we cool

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Dissapointment said:

It wasnt a mog I literally laughed irl you make so many threads with new ideas this one just Made me laugh

But yeah whatever we cool

:)