Brutal height pill from women

Scum

Coper
BRUTAL.

"I am not too picky on height as I am 5’5” and rarely wear heels. As long as you’re 5’10” I am happy."

"He is 6ft and I am 4’10”. I think this is ideal for me.

"Hubby is 6’1″ and I am 5’6″. He’s the shortest I’ve been with. My previous two relationships were with a 6’5″ man and a 6’9″ man."

"i’m about 5′, my husband is around 5’7″. i guess he’s on the short side"

"Barefoot, I’m 5’4″ and FI is 6’2″. And that, my friends, is why I’ll be wearing 4″ heels for the photographs and ceremony…I prefer my men to be over 6′ tall. I’ve dated shorter, but can’t deny where my loyalties lie."

"FI is 5’7″ and I am 5’3″.  Before him I had dated tall guys so it took some gettig used to."

"My FI and I are about the same height- both somewhere between 5’6″ and 5’7″.  This really bothered me when we first started dating (along with other, somewhat similiar things), and then I realized I was going to sabotage things with an amazing guy for a pretty shallow, unimportant reason. So while in a perfect world, my ideal height for a guy would be taller, it’s not important to me."

:what:

:cage2:

Scum said:
BRUTAL.

"I am not too picky on height as I am 5’5” and rarely wear heels. As long as you’re 5’10” I am happy."

"He is 6ft and I am 4’10”

I think this is ideal for me."

"Hubby is 6’1″ and I am 5’6″.

He’s the shortest I’ve been with. 
My previous two relationships were with a 6’5″ man and a 6’9″ man."

"i’m about 5′, my husband is around 5’7″. i guess he’s on the short side"

"Barefoot, I’m 5’4″ and FI is 6’2″. And that, my friends, is why I’ll be wearing 4″ heels for the photographs and ceremony… 

I prefer my men to be over 6′ tall. I’ve dated shorter, but can’t deny where my loyalties lie."

"FI is 5’7″ and I am 5’3″.  Before him I had dated tall guys so it took some gettig used to."

"My FI and I are about the same height- both somewhere between 5’6″ and 5’7″.  This really bothered me when we first started dating (along with other, somewhat similiar things), and then I realized I was going to sabotage things with an amazing guy for a pretty shallow, unimportant reason. So while in a perfect world, my ideal height for a guy would be taller, it’s not important to me."

:what:

I legit want to kill myself reading this. Even with  a morning height of around 6'2".

Ponglenis

Slayer
My 6'4.5 sure helped me alot :giggle:
Height is cope and only slightly helps if you're NT with a good face.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I've found that the shortest girls are the ones that are most vocal and cruel about height.

Ponglenis said:
My 6'4.5 sure helped me alot :giggle:
Height is cope and only slightly helps if you're NT with a good face.
Is it over for me at my 6'1" night height?>

Lavish

Incel
Amnesia said:
I've found that the shortest girls are the ones that are most vocal and cruel about height.
gotta secure some of them giant-genes for you future sons​

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Scu said:

I like the woman's effort in trying to "adapt" to dating a shorter than usual man. At least shes smart enough to realize that it's true, as long as his face is good, it is shallow and unimportant in a way

but just LOL if the 5'7 dude that is with her has a Zac Efron-tier face

just LOOOL

MasterFaggot said:
Scu said:

I like the woman's effort in trying to "adapt" to dating a shorter than usual man. At least shes smart enough to realize that it's true, as long as his face is good, it is shallow and unimportant in a way

just LOOOL
It's over. 1/10 hamplanet subhuman females are asking for 6'5" 10/10 male models as the bare minimum in 2016
[hr]
Yesson said:
It's over. 6'0" - 6'2" are now below average manlets

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
CopingWithOpiates said:
MasterFaggot said:

just LOOOL
It's over. 1/10 hamplanet subhuman females are asking for 6'5" 10/10 male models as the bare minimum in 2016
[hr]
Yesson said:
we dont know if she is 1/10 but yeah i see what you mean

MasterFaggot said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]
we dont know if she is 1/10 but yeah i see what you mean
MasterFaggot said:
Yesson said:
how will she cope if she has sons who are 5'8-5'10
Probably by choking them like that one girl from brazil did with her babies

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
I feel like my SMV will remain high even when i'm 30+ because I'm one of the few women who doesn't care about height and willing to date short guys. 

Life is going to suck for these women, who, when they get divorced (statistically 50% of them will) , are just as hypergamous as before, but with far less dating options. 

Meanwhile i'll be happy and content to date a 5'7 guy who everyone else is overlooking.
i like tall height in women, but i also like medium height. i like short height too

good decision making ability imo