BRUTAL: Debunking Bad Boy Game Theory

Nyhil

Slayer
I’ve realised that indeed girls love the drama of dating an elusive guy. They love depending on someone who will make them go up and down in a heart beat. They love someone who they can not control. They like someone who can make them smile in one minute and cry in the next. And the men capable of doing that are not called bad boys. They are called handsome men. 
 ​
Handsome men have options, lots of them, and women are programmed by nature to be attracted to them, for their genetic worth, so when they see a handsome man, their heart race. Because of this handsome men have the power of inciting extreme emotions on the female gender without much effort, from curiosity and desire, suspiciousness and fear, to lust and horniness, from sadness and regret to lust again. Women love the rollicoaster of emotions indeed, but the only men who can do that in a legitimate way to them are the top 10%. Good looking men, for their capacity to incite all these emotions on girls easily, automatically qualify, for females, as true bad boys.​
 ​
All girls like a sexual hot men and they have a good time, but they get suspicious and say fuck off man-whore you’re an asshole and in love with yourself, as if that was an insult. A true insult is being invisible to females like incel men are. Girls automaticaly classify good looking men with the fuck boy image, and that will just make them fall for these men even more, knowing the guy got more options than her. Those are the true bad boys that females love so much. Try typing bad boy tumblr on google to see what I mean.​

Anecdote to back this theory up:
 ​
I was talking with a girl and she at first got attracted to my looks and curious about me. Then I started showing off body, and as I could see she was lusting over it, her mind kept telling her to get suspicious and not trust me. That alone is already enough to make the girl fall for you. ​
 ​
So I kept teasing her, telling her I liked her looks and was horny for her. The validation made her go in heaven. After asking her to see me naked she said no but I could see she was undecied. So I just showed her my dick, ad she wet herself already, but she acted tough and said can you please put that thing away, thanks. ​
 ​
We carried talking, and I kept flashing dick and she kept staring and blushing but wouldn’t confess that all she wanted to do in that moment was drop to her knees and suck it. After I came. She called me bad boy, asshole, fuckboy, man whore. So I got angry, and knowing the power good looks have over females emotionality, I said that I got a girlfriend and I was cheting on her, and that I got 50 more women on my hands that I can just fuck whenever I want. Even though this girl wasn’t my gf, after I told her my gf wanted to marry me, but she got fat and I cheated on her every week, and called my gf a fat cow, this girl legitimately cried lol. ​
 ​
She broke down and said she felt my girlfriend’s pain and that I was an asshole and she wanted my gfs number so she could tell her. I blackmailed her and said only if you do as you’re told. I controled her and commanded that she touched her asshole and whatnot. Only to in the end say fuck off you’re just one more of many sluts I’ve got in my books, and I know you loved me when I was cumming. ​
 ​
She was on top of the world in one moment, when I gave her validation and when she teased my cock, and twenty minutes later she was at the bottom of the world. I bet she will masturbate about that moment for a good while. A good looking man can just blalantly lie and the female will believe cause they like to indentify themselves with victims. Now ask yourself if an incel is capable of doing this to a female. She would have just walk away and laughed at him.​

Lel

Gigachad
it's all about the face boyo

you didn't discovered anything special tbh

good looks = perceived as an a Alpha male

looking like shit = failure no matter what game you run 

but i think many women like handsome dudes that behave nice , still the bad boy effect exists (being helpless for knowing the amount of options Chad has) . So you're probably right

sfinkter

Coper
old news friend, you didnt debunk anything. bad boys can only be GL 6+

King Chad

Normie
sfinkter said:
old news friend, you didnt debunk anything. bad boys can only be GL 6+
This

The general consensus around here is you have to be attractive to run any type of so called "game".

If ER was attractive? Woah hot psycho murderer. But he wasn't attractive, so he was viewed as the autist he was.

Nyhil

Slayer
Lel said:

but i think many women like handsome dudes that behave nice , still the bad boy effect exists (being helpless for knowing the amount of options Chad has) . So you're probably right
also only handsome men can incite strong emotion in girls.

If a handsome guy tells a girl to fuck herself she will be devastated, and if the guy smiles at them they will feel in heaven. Its like chad have direct access to their emotions, and thats where this bad boy meme came from.

Chad can just act as he wants and the girl will have a roller coaster of emotions, whilst the incel will try to run thugh game and fight random people in the street and drive her fast and what not trying to compensate for his shtty looks, thinking the girl gives a fuck about him.

short man

Slayer
If you are handsome and even if you act nice, women are more suspicious thinking that you are playing them. A handsome or 'cute' guy will always be seen as a player by females even if he is not.

Nyhil

Slayer
if you cant arouse this kind of emotion in girls its over. You need good looking face to influence her emotions to the point of her considering you a bad boy. If youre avg shell just ignore you no matter how.

if you cant have girls to feel like this for you end it

Nyhil

Slayer
short man said:
If you are handsome and even if you act nice, women are more suspicious thinking that you are playing them. A handsome or 'cute' guy will always be seen as a player by females even if he is not.
:clap:

and an incel loser will always be boring no matter how much he compensate with bad boy thug game

Reflex

Lookism God
short man said:
your daughter is gonna grow up to be THE BIGGEST whore on earth

Lel

Gigachad
Nyhil said:
Lel said:

If a handsome guy tells a girl to fuck herself she will be devastated, and if the guy smiles at them they will feel in heaven. Its like chad have direct access to their emotions, and thats where this bad boy meme came from.

Chad can just act as he wants and the girl will have a roller coaster of emotions, whilst the incel will try to run thugh game and fight random people in the street and drive her fast and what not trying to compensate for his shtty looks, thinking the girl gives a fuck about him.
legit

but i also think sexual attraction can be caused by status too.  Being high status (in this case bad boy) with a decent face might be more genuine attractive to some girls than being good looking introvert as it can enable the emotional roller coaster more effectively. 

After a looks thresold it's not all about face. Variables are diverse. (niche)

Nyhil

Slayer
Reflex said:
Didn't read
:boat:

:bye:

i made this thread for you
[hr]
Lel said:
Nyhil said:

legit

but i also think sexual attraction can be caused by status too.  Being high status (in this case bad boy) with a decent face might be more genuine attractive to some girls than being good looking introvert as it can enable the emotional roller coaster more effectively. 

ive seen girls fall in love and cry from their romantic feelings for a guy she doesnt even talk to. Its pretty common for girls to fall in love, generally its all with the same guy. Status is legit for cuckhold LTR and the thrill will come from impressing her friends. Now deep romantic sexual emotions in women are based on face and only face.

stamaster21

Slayer
Lel said:
Nyhil said:

legit

Sexual attraction is not caused by status its caused by physical attraction having a 7/10 female who is famous won't turn her into a 8/10+ physically.

Nyhil

Slayer
BlueBalls said:
How handsome are you OP?
i was running lighting angle game and then i skipped my face and showed body / dick on cam

im a confirmed omegle slayer and get all my anecdotes from sex with females online. Still pretty legit
[hr]
Sui Generis II said:
Psycho murderer theory is still legit tho

ok so this guy will suddenly fuck 9/10 women because he killed some shitskins