• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brutal Blackpilling Comics

chit

Joke
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
818
Reputation
1





 

Stereo

Champion
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
18,181
Reputation
11,550
when he's not sperging out against his white masters, he makes some of the best blackpilld content around.
 

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
8,834
Reputation
1,317
we need to revisit this from time to time so as to not forget what reality is like


the little elliot toys are us drawing is so cute
 

Stereo

Champion
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
18,181
Reputation
11,550
his drawings have a lot of detial, but it's rough and the art is shit. imagine if some higher level hentai or manga artist did that, it would be blackpilled porn. something you could actually get off on
 

leonpig

Verified FemalešŸ’˜
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
3,831
Reputation
1,002
I dont like these

Because it implies that Retarded shit is ideal

Like that celebral palsy 6am one. The guy mastered everything, hes 400 iq and all before bed time. And then the comic trys to shadow it by showing what is ideal? Wha could be better then hat?

Wakig up next to a girl LOL. Ueah as if sex is even 0,000% worth to that guy with the chemistry degrees
 

Stereo

Champion
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
18,181
Reputation
11,550
even if sex or companionship with foids isn't ideal(there's a strong case to be made that it is), the comic is saying that despite all his achievements and all he has overcome, he will still be repulsive to foids while other men slay his oneitus with ease.

it's one part mocking the reddit cucks who cope with "muh education" and "muh achievements" implying they only chose that route for validation because they couldn't succeed in the other more atavistic one. and lets face it, the real reason anyone does anything, including wake up in the morning, is to improve their chances of mating.

the comic then shows the overachieving incel virgin try and woo a girl who has no interest in him while some low iq brute effortlessly slays her and can't even remember her name.

i like it, all of it builds up to the blackpill revelation about biological imperatives, human nature, and how no amount of coping behavior really circumvents it. i think that particular comic you took issue with is more of a companion piece to another one, and should be viewed as a series on the same theme:



thank you
 

chit

Joke
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
818
Reputation
1
ethmlethiqcel said:
we need to revisit this from time to time so as to not forget what reality is like


the little elliot toys are us drawing is so cute



Agree. This site always have its bluepilled phases. Important to remind ourselves why we are here so we don't descend to the normie brainwashing.


leonpig said:
I dont like these

Because it implies that Retarded shit is ideal

Like that celebral palsy 6am one. The guy mastered everything, hes 400 iq and all before bed time. And then the comic trys to shadow it by showing what is ideal? Wha could be better then hat?

Wakig up next to a girl LOL. Ueah as if sex is even 0,000% worth to that guy with the chemistry degrees
Do u feel attacked bhai?
 

bain

Regular
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
1,716
Reputation
15

tbh you have to be a massive raging incel to actually go out of your way and spend time on this shit
its legit thoguh
 

chit

Joke
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
818
Reputation
1
bain said:

tbh you have to be a massive raging incel to actually go out of your way and spend time on this shit
its legit thoguh

We are on the same forum bhai :smile:
 

Stereo

Champion
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
18,181
Reputation
11,550
those comics are absolutely brutal. he doesn't hold anything back.
 
Top