• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Brutal Age Pill song from Pink Floyd - Life is over at 20

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
[video=youtube]


[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Lyrics: [/font]



Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day 
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

BREATHE REPRISE
Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells.


@"Pinhead" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls" @"Danny the chav" @"dat feel"
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,230
Reputation
1
AYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING LIKE THAT NEXT YEAR YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU DIDNT SPEND YOUR TIME WITH ENJOYING LIFE  WHEN YOU WERE ONE YEAR YOUNGER AYY
 

gentsupreme

Regular
Joined
Jun 24, 2016
Messages
1,267
Reputation
1
Anakind said:
[video=youtube]


[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Lyrics: [/font]



Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day 
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

BREATHE REPRISE
Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells.


@"Pinhead" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls" @"Danny the chav" @"dat feel"

personally imo it ends at 30, but I know dat feel man
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,626
Reputation
46
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
AYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING LIKE THAT NEXT YEAR YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU DIDNT SPEND YOUR TIME WITH ENJOYING LIFE  WHEN YOU WERE ONE YEAR YOUNGER AYY

Lol @ thinking I will be next year.   :lol:


gentsupreme said:
personally imo it ends at 30, but I know dat feel man

Yeah, it's different for everybody. We slowly die each year. Death just makes it official.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,230
Reputation
1
Anakind said:
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
AYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING LIKE THAT NEXT YEAR YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU DIDNT SPEND YOUR TIME WITH ENJOYING LIFE  WHEN YOU WERE ONE YEAR YOUNGER AYY

Lol @ thinking I will be next year.   :lol:


gentsupreme said:
personally imo it ends at 30, but I know dat feel man

Yeah, it's different for everybody. We slowly die each year. Death just makes it official.

 
Top