Brought to the fore once more. Cranial Infantilization and Male Pattern Baldness.

Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Baldness incidence is so common in those with brachycephalic skulls, tall rounded craniums and paedomorphic features.

Stockyness and excess adipose tissue (body fat), coupled with a hairy torso are other signs on impeding recession.

Studies have shown Men whom are balding have lower SHBG (SHBG is lowered in Obesity). Their androgens are often average, or even at times low. But their 'free androgren index' is high (this is simply due to the low SHBG, free androgen index is an calculation of SHGB to Androgens.).

Phenotype is life.

















Baldness was noted by anthropologists to occur commonly in 'Alpines', an brachycephalic, short, stocky, paedomorphic sub-race.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
This doesn't help baldcels though. It's obviously a genetic trait and very little can be done short of finasteride which is death anyway.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
This doesn't help baldcels though. It's obviously a genetic trait and very little can be done short of finasteride which is death anyway.

Yes, this is the discussion at hand. I thought/think raising SHBG and lowering DHT would halt/slow it. And it would...but frankly, it seems to me your underlying cranial structure tells the tale of the tape. There is sweet fuck all that can be done. Many people with these skull shapes (paedomorphic features and tall brachycephalic skulls) are overweight, which is correlated with low SHBG.  But who is to say it is their weight (and thus metabolic syndrome esque bastardized endocrine/homronal system) causing rapid recession, it simply seems to be their underlying endocrine system, cranial structure and phenotype which predisposes them to both balding and obesity. Set. In. Stone.

It goes beyond simply an genetic dispossession to lose hair. It clearly comes in a package with an rounded tall cranium and often a flat paedomorphic snub face. It's a bundle of paedomorphy, 'phenotype'.

Interesting stuff, for me at least.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Brutus said:
This doesn't help baldcels though. It's obviously a genetic trait and very little can be done short of finasteride which is death anyway.

Yes, this is the discussion at hand. I thought/think raising SHBG and lowering DHT would halt/slow it. And it would...but frankly, it seems to me your underlying cranial structure tells the tale of the tape. There is sweet fuck all that can be done. Many people with these skull shapes (paedomorphic features and tall brachycephalic skulls) are overweight, which is correlated with low SHBG.  But who is to say it is their weight (and thus metabolic syndrome esque bastardized endocrine/homronal system) causing rapid recession, it simply seems to be their underlying endocrine system, cranial structure and phenotype which predisposes them to both balding and obesity. Set. In. Stone.

It goes beyond simply an genetic dispossession to lose hair. It clearly comes in a package with an rounded tall cranium and often a flat paedomorphic snub face. It's a bundle of paedomorphy, 'phenotype'.

Interesting stuff, for me at least.
Possibly. One study theorized that the genes which cause balding also carry a hidden reproductive advantage for women while having none for men.

But these "paedomorphic" skulls are probably just a side effect of being attractive/robust in many cases, most of the men you posted fit that description.

In reality hair loss is only determined by a few different genes but most of them have to do with 5 alpha reductase, androgen receptor sensitivity, and total amount of  free T in the bloodstream. I've seen men of every phenotype with premature balding.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
715
Reputation
23
Im lean as hell naturally and balding, my scalp itches as well. DHT is so high. Im going to get a wig because what's the point of having DHT levels of a woman through fin.
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Nice. My mom is an alpine and her my grandparents were all alpines loser.

This is the reason of my brachycephalic head.
 

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,103
Reputation
239
Brio said:
This is the reason of my brachycephalic head.

Be grateful you inherited the brachycephalic head without the high cranial vault.

A low, broad cranium is the most DOM, slayeresque cranium type there is.
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
22
I noticed it's very hard to find bald guys with male model faces

People with certain phenotypes surely go bald more often than others
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I noticed it's very hard to find bald guys with male model faces

People with certain phenotypes surely go bald more often than others


Male Models often have 'pretty' faces. They're pretty, some are 'virile'.

These guys in op are primarily paedomorphic, some are robust/masculine-paedomorphic.

They do indeed, hence the thread. Craniofacial shape/type correlates strongly with balding, in general.
 
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
351
Reputation
0
Yeah that's why Gandy, O'pry and Chico are balding.
Broscience to the max. I've analyzed the photos of my elder subhumans and they were balding too, didn't matter whether dolio or bracy.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Yeah that's why Gandy, O'pry and Chico are balding.
Broscience to the max. I've analyzed the photos of my elder subhumans and they were balding too, didn't matter whether dolio or bracy.


They're hardly balding ffs. Only by e-norwood inspection brigade standards are they balding, for 100% of the populace, they have perfectly fine hair. And I've never for one second thought any of those 3 were 'balding'. People on these sites label the loss of a single temple hair as 'norwooding death incoming'.

And please don't babble on about outliers. I swear I could make at thread titled 'Men are taller than Women' and some fucker would post a pic of some woman heightmogging a dude or tell a tale of his '6ft1 cousin' who is taller than him. We're generalizing a bit. Balding is much more common amongst the aforementioned phenotypes, not to say they're the only people too go bald. But in general, if you take 100 30 year old men of the aforementioned phenotype and pitted them against 100 30 year old men of an narrow, short dolichocephalic skull. The paedomorphic dudes with tall rounded craniums would have a much higher incidence of notable male pattern baldness.
 

juicebrah

Incel
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Messages
122
Reputation
0
that's why I went high carb low fat vegan, it increases SHBG by 22%. I was shedding hard then it stopped now I am getting regrowth and my hair thickness has definitely increased.

I hypothesize that DHT has a very strong affinity to SHBG making it bind much more readily that test or E, so the increase in SHBG from going vegan "mops" up the unbound DHT that's destroying the hair follicles. 

"The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) >testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone."  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_hormone-binding_globulin

go vegan and save your hair cunts. 
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
juicebrah said:
that's why I went high carb low fat vegan, it increases SHBG by 22%. I was shedding hard then it stopped now I am getting regrowth and my hair thickness has definitely increased.

I hypothesize that DHT has a very strong affinity to SHBG making it bind much more readily that test or E, so the increase in SHBG from going vegan "mops" up the unbound DHT that's destroying the hair follicles. 

"The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) >testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone."  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_hormone-binding_globulin

go vegan and save your hair cunts. 


Yeah brah I was telling everyone to increase SHBG back on the other site.

I posted the same hypothesis. That DHT in particular runs amok in the absence of SHBG.

But all in all it's a real kerfuffle. I think some people are just fucked.
 

juicebrah

Incel
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Messages
122
Reputation
0
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
juicebrah said:
that's why I went high carb low fat vegan, it increases SHBG by 22%. I was shedding hard then it stopped now I am getting regrowth and my hair thickness has definitely increased.

I hypothesize that DHT has a very strong affinity to SHBG making it bind much more readily that test or E, so the increase in SHBG from going vegan "mops" up the unbound DHT that's destroying the hair follicles. 

"The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) >testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone."  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_hormone-binding_globulin

go vegan and save your hair cunts. 


Yeah brah I was telling everyone to increase SHBG back on the other site.

I posted the same hypothesis. That DHT in particular runs amok in the absence of SHBG.

But all in all it's a real kerfuffle. I think some people are just fucked.

I cna only speak from personal experience, and it's way too much of a coincidence to pass up. When they studied the hormonal levels of premature balding guys <30 years old they found that they had lower levels of SHBG on average than their peers with full heads of hair. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14758568

Also MPB has been linked with "syndrome X" or metabolic syndrome which increases the likelihood of heart disease (high cholesterol), diabetes (insulin resistance) and particular cancers all of which can be largely prevented with a high carb low fat vegan diet. 

"[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]These premature balding men represent a risk group for the development of impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes mellitus type 2."[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16552990[/font][/SIZE]

I'd say it's worth adopting even if it's a long shot or unproven just yet. If anything it would make a very good addition to already existing hairloss protocols.
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
juicebrah said:
that's why I went high carb low fat vegan, it increases SHBG by 22%. I was shedding hard then it stopped now I am getting regrowth and my hair thickness has definitely increased.

I hypothesize that DHT has a very strong affinity to SHBG making it bind much more readily that test or E, so the increase in SHBG from going vegan "mops" up the unbound DHT that's destroying the hair follicles. 

"The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) >testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone."  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_hormone-binding_globulin

go vegan and save your hair cunts. 


Yeah brah I was telling everyone to increase SHBG back on the other site.

I posted the same hypothesis. That DHT in particular runs amok in the absence of SHBG.

But all in all it's a real kerfuffle. I think some people are just fucked.

"Is He Natty?"

:glasses:
 

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
623
Reputation
0
juicebrah said:
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Yeah brah I was telling everyone to increase SHBG back on the other site.

I posted the same hypothesis. That DHT in particular runs amok in the absence of SHBG.

But all in all it's a real kerfuffle. I think some people are just fucked.

I cna only speak from personal experience, and it's way too much of a coincidence to pass up. When they studied the hormonal levels of premature balding guys <30 years old they found that they had lower levels of SHBG on average than their peers with full heads of hair. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14758568

Also MPB has been linked with "syndrome X" or metabolic syndrome which increases the likelihood of heart disease (high cholesterol), diabetes (insulin resistance) and particular cancers all of which can be largely prevented with a high carb low fat vegan diet. 

"[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]These premature balding men represent a risk group for the development of impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes mellitus type 2."[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16552990[/font][/SIZE]

I'd say it's worth adopting even if it's a long shot or unproven just yet. If anything it would make a very good addition to already existing hairloss protocols.


Except that carbs are the main culprit behind high free androgen indices and diabetes.
 

Tail

Normie
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
1,069
Reputation
2
Whats the ideal phenotype, have we discussed that?
 

7dot

Incel
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
243
Reputation
32
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Yeah that's why Gandy, O'pry and Chico are balding.
Broscience to the max. I've analyzed the photos of my elder subhumans and they were balding too, didn't matter whether dolio or bracy.


They're hardly balding ffs. Only by e-norwood inspection brigade standards are they balding, for 100% of the populace, they have perfectly fine hair. And I've never for one second thought any of those 3 were 'balding'. People on these sites label the loss of a single temple hair as 'norwooding death incoming'.

And please don't babble on about outliers. I swear I could make at thread titled 'Men are taller than Women' and some fucker would post a pic of some woman heightmogging a dude or tell a tale of his '6ft1 cousin' who is taller than him. We're generalizing a bit. Balding is much more common amongst the aforementioned phenotypes, not to say they're the only people too go bald. But in general, if you take 100 30 year old men of the aforementioned phenotype and pitted them against 100 30 year old men of an narrow, short dolichocephalic skull. The paedomorphic dudes with tall rounded craniums would have a much higher incidence of notable male pattern baldness.

Cope:



































































































Notice that all of those guys are on fin + minoxidil and get professional treatment, everyone is on Toppik as well, but some shoots showcasing their problem leak.
It's over, in a couple of years max it will be impossible to hide for even the biggest idiots out there.

Giabiconi is our last hope
 
Top