Broad shoulders?

I'm on the tall side and average weight for my height, i have a somewhat small body frame that's not really that small but i have a narrow shoulder build, I would lift weights but with a small frame there's only so much you can do, I don't want implants as they don't add shoulder width barely, anyone here ever use shoulder pads to create an illusion of wider shoulders? or an under shirts I can wear to give the illusion of broad shoulders which also gives the illusion of narrow hips, thanks. I'm also only 18 and my shoulder growth plates are still open but i don't expect a major difference.

not going to dignify this ignorance ^ and look for a better response, you can't widen your clavicles by lifting and i don't see the need to juice, bodybuilding is more of a hobby.

Joncoping

Normie
Bideltoid width? It's not that hard to hit 95th percentile with Roids and lifting. I'm nearing 20 inches myself.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The results from one study for US males aged 19-65 years is:[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Percentile: 5th 50th 95th 

Width(inches): 16.7 18.5 20.28 
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SD = 0.11 inches for stat brahs[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~meacha...er2/Ch2-17.htm[/font]

Joncoping said:
Bideltoid width? It's not that hard to hit 95th percentile with Roids and lifting. I'm nearing 20 inches myself.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The results from one study for US males aged 19-65 years is:[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Percentile: 5th 50th 95th 

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SD = 0.11 inches for stat brahs[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~meacha...er2/Ch2-17.htm 

[/font]
I can't take roids, pretty sure I'm prone to MPB and i wouldn't want to pay for a hair transplant lol

Joncoping said:

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~meacha...er2/Ch2-17.htm[/font]

I can't take steroids pretty sure I'm prone to MPB and I don't wanna pay for a hair transplant lol.

Joncoping

Normie
billyboi1993 said:
Joncoping said:

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~meacha...er2/Ch2-17.htm 

[/font]
I can't take roids, pretty sure I'm prone to MPB and i wouldn't want to pay for a hair transplant lol

Well measure your bideltoid width it might not be so bad and you might be able to add some width naturally. The deltoids are sensitive to androgens though and explode when on roids.

Joncoping said:
Well measure your bideltoid width it might not be so bad and you might be able to add some width naturally. The deltoids are sensitive to androgens though and explode when on roids.

do you think they can explode with just Test-E alone? and yeah my shoulders aren't that bad they're like 17

Joncoping

Normie
billyboi1993 said:
Joncoping said:

do you think they can explode with just Test-E alone? and yeah my shoulders aren't that bad they're like 17

That's like 10th percentile which is actually bad. The deltoids can grow a lot on test you would be surprised. 

My delts exploded on test. Some deludedcel called me a framecel in another thread which is funny because I 100% framemog him into oblivion. My wide high fwhr skull makes my shoulders look smaller relatively but you realize how big my frame is when standing next to someone else.

The green arrows are the bones of my shoulder and where my shoulders sorta ended before roiding up. You can see that I added a lot of width later on.

Hope this was helpful.

Joncoping said:
billyboi1993 said:

That's like 10th percentile which is actually bad. The deltoids can grow a lot on test you would be surprised. 

My delts exploded on test. Some deludedcel called me a framecel in another thread which is funny because I 100% framemog him into oblivion. My wide high fwhr skull makes my shoulders look smaller relatively but you realize how big my frame is when standing next to someone else.

The green arrows are the bones of my shoulder and where my shoulders sorta ended before roiding up. You can see that I added a lot of width later on.

Hope this was helpful.

thanks and i can see you've made great progress, I'm going to push myself naturally at first for like 3-4 years and see if i can add some decent width to my delts, are you not prone to MPB? I was thinking of using finasteride with it

Xander

Cuck
billyboi1993 said:
I'm on the tall side and average weight for my height, i have a somewhat small body frame that's not really that small but i have a narrow shoulder build, I would lift weights but with a small frame there's only so much you can do, I don't want implants as they don't add shoulder width barely, anyone here ever use shoulder pads to create an illusion of wider shoulders? or an under shirts I can wear to give the illusion of broad shoulders which also gives the illusion of narrow hips, thanks. I'm also only 18 and my shoulder growth plates are still open but i don't expect a major difference.
My shoulders increased from 19.5-22" from age 18-19

Joncoping

Normie
billyboi1993 said:
Joncoping said:

Hope this was helpful.

thanks and i can see you've made great progress, I'm going to push myself naturally at first for like 3-4 years and see if i can add some decent width to my delts, are you not prone to MPB? I was thinking of using finasteride with it

I don't know if I'm prone to MPB. I have bald guys in my family so I started taking fin prematurely anyway, not worth the risk imo

Xander

Cuck
Joncoping said:
billyboi1993 said:

I don't know if I'm prone to MPB. I have bald guys in my family so I started taking fin prematurely anyway, not worth the risk imo

Fin on cycle and avoid stuff like winny along with running minnox you'll be fine

Joncoping said:
billyboi1993 said:

yeah my dad has a receding hairline but he's not completely bald and he's 40, my moms side isn't bald and my grandfather started balding at 50 but i plan to just take fin, going to wait until I turn like 22 though so I don't fuse my clavicle plates prematurely.

Joncoping

Normie
Xander said:
billyboi1993 said:
My shoulders increased from 19.5-22" from age 18-19

You're measuring wrong. You have to measure the straight line distance which is obviously hard to do. The curvature of the back/chest adds to the measurement and skews it. 22 inches would put you on par with roided freaks. (unless you're a roided freak yourself, in that case no worries)

Xander

Cuck
billyboi1993 said:
Joncoping said:

yeah my dad has a receding hairline but he's not completely bald and he's 40, my moms side isn't bald and my grandfather started balding at 50 but i plan to just take fin, going to wait until I turn like 22 though so I don't fuse my clavicle plates prematurely.

Running a heavyAI while on cycle and tapering off through pct to stop rebound will support clavicle growth due to the high androgens and low e to stop fusing

Joncoping

Normie
Xander said:
Joncoping said:

Fin on cycle and avoid stuff like winny along with running minnox you'll be fine

What is minox exactly? Been hearing about it never bothered to look it up. Is it a pill or something like a shampoo?

can you guys recommend what AI I should use and what to use for PCT? when I do my first cycle I plan 10 weeks 500mg test e with injections on monday and thursday.

Joncoping said:
Xander said:

What is minox exactly? Been hearing about it never bothered to look it up. Is it a pill or something like a shampoo?

minoxidil is like a shampoo people run with fin to get really good results, you can also take it alone but it's not nearly as good as fin alone

Xander

Cuck
Joncoping said:
Xander said:

It's a topical proven dht blocker with a compound added to stimulate the hair folical to my knowledge.
And here is a pic of me stood pressed to a wall, it shows my width. Excuse the bad quality but you can carefully see what it says. Started gym last week.

Xander said:
Joncoping said:

It's a topical proven dht blocker with a compound added to stimulate the hair folical to my knowledge.
And here is a pic of me stood pressed to a wall, it shows my width. Excuse the bad quality but you can carefully see what it says. Started gym last week.

yeah i'm hoping to grow atleast an inch on each side, i hate having a narrow build but both my parents are short so i guess i gotta be thankful i got the recessive tall gene, didn't get my dads broad shoulders though.

Joncoping

Normie
Xander said:
Joncoping said:

Noice. Keep us updated on results.

Xander

Cuck
Joncoping said:
Xander said:

Noice. Keep us updated on results.

I'll post in here, test,deca,dbol starting in 3 weeks