• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

British Town Outlaws PUA

layingdown

Regular
Its the end boyos! 

Women are fed up of subhumans approaching them

http://www.nottinghamshire.police.u...amshire-recognise-harassment-women-hate-crime

Misogyny hate crime, in addition to the general hate crime definition, may be understood as incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman, and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman.

Examples of this may include:

unwanted or uninvited sexual advances;
physical or verbal assault;
unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement;
use of mobile devices to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent or permission.

Domestic abuse is not included within the scope of Misogyny hate crime in this procedure as it is dealt with comprehensively within its own procedure.

Nottinghamshire Police takes all reports of hate crime, including misogyny, very seriously. We would encourage anyone who has witnessed or been a victim of such a crime to report it to us by calling 101.

:goodfellas:

profound

Joke
:cage2:
nice find. 
as fucked up as this is i can't wait to read about the first victim.

Anakind

Champion
Obviously this is just a pretext to outlaw sub-8 males from having interactions with females.

normiecope

Regular
Nottinghamshire's not even a town, it's a county containing 1/70 of the UK population. I also happen to live right near it.

Nottingham is a cRacking city for nights out though I've heard

ugliest

Champion
hahaha good job people, if i am drunk and i see Fat Ugly PUA like the one in the OP aproaching a Slim Tall Long Haired Young Girl i will beat his ass or even kill him SRS

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement;[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]That means only ugly men will be prosecuted, chads will still be free to do whatever they want with females[/font]

Foxx

Average Guy
Battlefield Player said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement;[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]That means only ugly men will be prosecuted, chads will still be free to do whatever they want with females[/font]

All men should stop giving women attention completely tbh.

This is a good law.

It prevents incels from playing the numbers game and spreading their tainted genes that way.

layingdown

Regular
Impotent Rage said:
This is a good law.

It prevents incels from playing the numbers game and spreading their tainted genes that way.

the real damaging part is the mobile device/messaging part

if you're incel on pof/okcupid and message a woman she can have you arrested now  :giggle:

vin98

Machine
No woman is going to report it to the police if a 7+ guy approaches her.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Good job, these fuckers really need to back off.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
holy fuck we used to joke about this on puahate back in 2011/2012

can't believe it's real

i wish everyone was here to see

this is the kind of stuff that you never think you'd see in your lifetime because we used to joke about it so much. i remember posting threads about incels approaching women being illegal, and people accused me of shitposting. where are they now :giggle:

although to be fair, the accusations were only because i had misclegend as my avatar and he failoed me hard

layingdown

Regular
dat feel said:

can't believe it's real

this is the kind of stuff that you never think you'd see in your lifetime because we used to joke about it so much. i remember posting threads about incels approaching women being illegal, and people accused me of shitposting. where are they now :giggle:

although to be fair, the accusations were only because i had misclegend as my avatar and he failoed me hard

legit

found this story through feminist twitter, they are petitioning CA/NY/FL/CO and im sure many other states for similar laws

some incel on good looking loser forums got arrested for spam approaching

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/for...-got-arrested-for-talking-to-a-girl-gll-style

:lmfao:

amogking

Regular
ugliest said:
hahaha good job people, if i am drunk and i see Fat Ugly PUA like the one in the OP aproaching a Slim Tall Long Haired Young Girl i will beat his ass or even kill him SRS

repped

New Poster

Now on youtube
layingdown said:
dat feel said:

can't believe it's real

legit

found this story through feminist twitter, they are petitioning CA/NY/FL/CO and im sure many other states for similar laws

some incel on good looking loser forums got arrested for spam approaching

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/for...-got-arrested-for-talking-to-a-girl-gll-style

:lmfao:

One got killed by police after trying it on with some girl in her front lawn.  Approaching is for the gl.  #SlayerPriviledge