British Parliament spent 30 minutes discussing ROK/rooshv

Pizza Slayer

Coper
While Roosh and ROK are a bunch of tryhard phaggots, I gotta take their side on this one.

Just LOL at the British parliament being a bunch of white knights

You can't acces RVF now without an account but here are some choice quotes from the forum

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-53551.html

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Roosh and Return of Kings is now on the official British government Parliament website[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Main [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2...uary-2016/[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Video[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/92c...n=10:35:25[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full transcript of discussion in British Parliament[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.parliament.uk/business/public...known/210/[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The government spent [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]26 minutes[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] talking about this.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Best Part[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What discussions have been had with the police, and what guidance has been issued to them, about handling such activities? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In relation to the online advertising of the events—at which participants were apparently required to give the password “[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]pet shop[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]” before being admitted[/font]

Dr. Howard said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In that video I heard:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. Bans from Travel[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Hate speech crimes[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. Making ROK a 'prescribed group'[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. Funding for rape shelters[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. Compulsory sex and relationship education in schools[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. Minister taking up ROK with the internet service providers board.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]7. Highest level of rape convictions in history in the UK[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]8. A push to promote the reporting and prosecution of 'emotional abuse'[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]9. A new crime law has been enacted called "domestic control abuse"...abuse without any physical contact.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]10. Referring to ROK specifically "These kinds of criminals do not recognize borders"[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]11. "it is a criminal offense to make these kind of comments online"[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]One member makes the question of "Are we just being trolled for publicity?" Give that man a prize.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Good luck UK. I fully expect your male politicians to be doing that thing where they run a race in high heels to support women any day now.[/font][/font][/font]

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Dentist said:
They worry about that sort of shit when sandnigger economic migrants are running riot raping white women. United cuckdom of peace

The British parliament's gotta pander to the Muslim voting bloc, which now makes up over 5 percent of the UK.

already had a few girl on my fb share some anti roosh articles
i think he is retarded though, saying rape should be legal if it takes place at home

did you watch the BBC documentary with him in it?
he is so sad

Pizza Slayer

Coper
ThePolygamist said:
already had a few girl on my fb share some anti roosh articles
i think he is retarded though, saying rape should be legal if it takes place at home

did you watch the BBC documentary with him in it?
he is so sad

I watched parts of it. 

yeah the guy's definitely a retard.  

Still the Quran is a hundred times worse than that article he wrote, and there aren't any parliamentary hearings on restricting immigration from say Pakistan.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][img=8x0]https://www.rooshvforum.com/images/mobile/posted_0.gif[/img]
RE: Roosh & Return of Kings is now on the British Parliament Website 
Holy shit. From the transcript:

[/font]

Quote: said:
? In relation to the online advertising of the events—at which participants were apparently required to give the password “pet shop” before being admitted—what discussions have the Government had with internet providers and Facebook about taking down those offensive posts?

The events take place against the backdrop of a 41% increase in rape in the past year

An increase you say? Hmm I wonder what could be the cause of that. No no. Definitely focus on a men's happy hour rather than the source of that massive increase. 

(Today 03:22 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote: said:
London is now 50% muslim. This is just a safe outlet for them to direct their fear and anger. They have much bigger problems than Roosh they don't want to acknowledge. It gives the illusion they are actually doing something important, solving a 'problem' so to speak.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
The first time they acknowledged a Muslim problem in the Uk they were shouted at and threatened with violence and hate.

They quickly went back to hitting soft targets and making sure the police state came about. 
[/font]

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
In sweden they talk about it non stop in media, the feminazis are going crazy about some satire blogpost he wrote about raping women.

Meanwhile, hundresd of thousands of mohammads are invading our country with FAR WORSE beliefs than fucking cuck Roosh LOL