British footballer Adam Johnson faces prison for kissing 15 year old JB

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
@"mrz" 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dam-Johnson-goes-trial-child-sex-charges.html

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]England star Adam Johnson faces jail after he admits kissing and touching 15-year-old girl and grooming[/font]
  • Player on trial charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and one of grooming
  • Johnson admitted one of the child sex charges and the grooming charge
  • He will now stand trial on two remaining counts at Bradford Crown Court
  • Footballer's girlfriend Stacey Flounders has stood by him since arrest
You should see all the tards lambasting him on social media as a "Pedo"  :rage: fucking retards don't know the meaning of the word. The man is being hounded by males and bitter old harpies with the usual "creep" labels.
It's amazing she could have been a few months away from 16 and none of this would have been an issue, or in Germany where the age of consent is 14.
I made the bold step of saying what he did wasn't such a big deal to my family and they all went beserk  :giggle: Of course my harpie mother had the most ardent vitriol for the man.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
king coach said:
Yeah, theyre all mad about this high LMS slayer actually enjoying prime females
Lageet!!

You can sense the bitterness. Most are low class men and bitter 40+ harpies.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
MENTAL_CEL said:
@"mrz" 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dam-Johnson-goes-trial-child-sex-charges.html

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]England star Adam Johnson faces jail after he admits kissing and touching 15-year-old girl and grooming[/font]
  • Player on trial charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and one of grooming
  • Johnson admitted one of the child sex charges and the grooming charge
  • He will now stand trial on two remaining counts at Bradford Crown Court
  • Footballer's girlfriend Stacey Flounders has stood by him since arrest
You should see all the tards lambasting him on social media as a "Pedo"  :rage: fucking retards don't know the meaning of the word. The man is being hounded by males and bitter old harpies with the usual "creep" labels.
It's amazing she could have been a few months away from 16 and none of this would have been an issue, or in Germany where the age of consent is 14.
I made the bold step of saying what he did wasn't such a big deal to my family and they all went beserk  :giggle: Of course my harpie mother had the most ardent vitriol for the man.
By German law at the age of 14 a Person isnt a Child anymore, therefor nobody can be prosecuted for having childsex. Only under special circumstances . However it is still a a Huge taboo society wise and people will still call u a Pedo if u dont hide it.

Veuve

Slayer
how much do you wanna bet they met in a club that she snuck into

Francesco

Normie
We live in such a fucked up society. This man has trained every day of his life for thousands of hours to become an elite professional, yet society will never ever allow him to reap the ultimate reward - sex with JB

unclejack

Normie
That 15 year old girl must have been HOT AS FUCK!!
He knowingly risked everything to persue her so he could shoot his beans up inside her.
He couldn't even wait a few more months so she'd have been legal!! Urge must have been STRONG!

Apparently her details/pics were leaked on twitter when the story first broke

LMS IS LIFE

Subhuman
unclejack said:
That 15 year old girl must have been HOT AS FUCK!!
He knowingly risked everything to persue her so he could shoot his beans up inside her.
He couldn't even wait a few more months so she'd have been legal!! Urge must have been STRONG!

Apparently her details/pics were leaked on twitter when the story first broke

Not hot, he fucked up. So many retards on Reddit's soccer subreddit who literally think he's a peadophile for fucking a 15 year old, the world is mad 15 is legal in most of Europe and South America and he's going to get his life ruined over it. His hot gold digger gf is sticking with him though.

BlueBalls

Chad
You can't even kiss nowadays, soon enough it will be outlawed to glance at any girl younger than you.

unclejack

Normie
If he only kissed her, I think he'd be OK.
But since he fucked her, he's looking at a year or 2 at a guess

LMS IS LIFE

Subhuman
unclejack said:
And of course there was Ribbery and Benzema
Ribéry is an ultimate incel, muslim covert. Football money saved him, he would of probably joined a rape gang if he was a nobody.